- bug fix 4084 – Prevented using duplicate Domain in the hosting service and added tooltip on the Domain field
- bug fix 7999 – Allowed right-clicking to copy, paste, and/or cut data from/to most fields in the new Add Subscriber Wizard
- bug fix 7930 – Resolved issues regarding adding package with the same username as that for activated email account service: prevented adding package when email account is activated; allowed adding package when email account is deactivated
- bug fix 8032 – Prevented distortion of buttons in Multi-ISP -> Add New Subscriber Wizard when selecting an ISP with Source and Souce Details from the dropdown menus
Archives for September 2010
- bug fix 8020 – Improved Close (X) button when adding packages for suspended subscribers
- bug fix 8008 – Fixed exception in right-clicking tabs
- bug fix 7987 – Enhanced appearance of main panel
- bug fix 8011 – Fixed exception in right-clicking Invoice
- bug fix 7996 – Allowed space in Source; automatically reset Source Details when choosing another Source in Add New Subscriber
- bug fix 7948 – Fixed exception in activating an AT&T DSL service
- bug fix 7984 – Facilitated proper saving when editing mass email template without a confirmation email
Visp.net CEO Todd Grannis has exciting news:
Progress never stops here at Visp.net, and our software development team is always working hard to provide the best subscriber management experience to you. We’ve been determined to resolve all the open issues in the Ultimate Front Office software. Over 93% of the open, non-feature issues have been resolved since February 17th which even includes all the issues discovered since we more than doubled our quality assurance team in May. Our team is rapidly resolving all remaining reported issues and aggressively testing to catch issues earlier in the development process before they affect you.
This accomplishment is the result of more aggressive bug-fixing practices that we began implementing early this year. Our development team has also grown in number, speeding up the development process even more.
But it doesn’t end there. We’re currently driving our development to completely eliminate all known issues. That’s right: while no software is perfect, we’re still aiming for zero. We want to create the easiest-to-use, most powerful and robust subscriber management available to any ISP in the world.
What’s more, we are preparing the slate for added software value that will be available very soon. What I’m most excited about is, once we’ve gotten down to zero or near zero reported issues, a whole new phase of development begins. One of the big benefits is that future issues can then be fixed faster so they have less chance of disrupting your activities with the software. In addition to that, our software development team will begin to focus on developing more features, both the in-process ones and the ones that our ISP partners like you have requested. Thus, the software will not only be enhanced, but it will also become more tailored to meet your needs and concerns.
The result will be a more efficient and more intuitive Ultimate Front Office that will raise the bar in management and billing – and help you become an even better ISP.
- bug fix 7385 – Prevented username duplication issues in Packages -> Services ->
- bug fix 7978 – Prevented selecting a different subscriber while still editing details of another
- bug fix 7972 – Allowed numbers in the username field of the new Add Subscriber Wizard
- bug fix 7969 – Allowed spaces in the First Name and Last Name fields of the new Add Subscriber Wizard
- bug fix 7954 – Enabled automatic update of the Username field when pasting a domain on the Hosting service panel
- bug fix 7945 – Fixed enabling issues of the “Limit transfer speed” checkbox in WiFi service
- bug fix 7942 – Fixed exception when editing new subscriber’s billing details then switching to packages tab
- bug fix 7939 – Enabled updating serial number when selecting customer from drop-down menu in Qwest DSL package service
Our development team has been hard at work enhancing our software interfaces. In our newest relase, we’ve enhanced the Add New Subscriber interface with a focus on ease of use, reliability and more convenience for you.
Real-time validation (or instant validation)
The new interface has real-time validation, which alerts users while they are filling out the form. For better user experience, inputs are now validated as users type. All required fields are displayed in “red” and turn to “black” as the form is filled out. Our goal is that this will make the process more user-friendly and a lot quicker.
The Add Subscriber Wizard now includes the Billing Options tab so the information is more organized and easier to find. With the wizard now having four quick tabs, application users can navigate back and forth through the forms with ease.
Improved Primary Account
This tab now has a tooltip message that signals the user on the strength of the password. It also has an instant validation for verifying passwords.
We hope you enjoy the enhanced subscriber wizard and have an improved Ultimate Front Office™ experience. Expect an even better experience as we prepare for other new enhancements that are coming your way. In the meantime, click Comment below to let us know what you think.
Release Notes for the software: [Read more…] about Release Notes