- bug fix 8701 – Prevented the software from freezing when there are connection problems while posting a payment
- bug fix 8719 – Prevented credit card number from showing after it is removed
- bug fix 8704 – Fixed issues regarding comments in the ISP Configuration, particularly in the Statements tab
Archives for March 2011
In the past weeks, you’ve seen several enhancements in the Ultimate Front Office™ software, and now, even more exciting and nifty additions are up. The diverse list of features give you more control over different aspects of your services.
These are the first features coming soon in the beta. If you’d like to participate in beta testing and provide us with feedback, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Ticketing & Scheduling – The Ticket & Schedule Manager lets you schedule a ticket for one of your technicians when a subscriber encounters a technical issue. This makes assigning and fixing technical problems more efficient.
- Inventory – Manage your equipment effectively with the Equipment Manager and the Equipment tab, both for recording your equipment and keeping track of them.
- Mapping – Another powerful way to manage your equipment is with Mapping. Integrated with a Google Map, the software now lets you plot the locations of your equipment and even assess actual terrains. Great help when you’re deciding on the sites of your equipment.
- Enhanced ISP Configuration – The contents of the ISP Configuration window are now reorganized for your convenience.
- Enhanced subscriber tabs – With more helpful icons and less buttons to click, the tabs on the lower part of the software are now more streamlined for a cleaner feel.
- Enhanced reports pages – Get an easier view of reports with the new Find box, column options, and more filters.
- Faster performance — The software login, ISP Configuration, and packages for subscribers now load much faster so you get more out of your time.
So what do you think? Feel free to contact us or just comment below.
- bug fix 8707 – Fixed IP Details display after switching tabs
- bug fix 8320 – Fixed incorrect status display issues
- bug fix 8167 – Provided option to automatically unsuspend suspended subscriber upon payment
- bug fix 8689 – Fixed software to automatically update when payment is posted online (through CSM)
- bug fix 8662 – Eliminated issues around adding new subscribers, i.e. matching selected subscriber with lower tabs, and disallowing new subscriber with blank usename
- bug fix 8668 – Added password changes for package services as part of subscriber History