Here is a list of allowed characters for the different fields in the Billing and Management software: [Read more…] about Allowed Characters
Archives for October 2011
We’re constantly evolving the Billing and Management Software to better accommodate your needs. Version 5.0 was just released on August 30th, and Version 6.0 is already entering the beta phase.
Version 6 is a major milestone for visp.net because it represents the most powerful new features we’ve ever released in a new version and it was developed in record time. Version 4 had a development cycle of over 3 years. Version 5 took 19 months, and version 6 has an estimated development cycle time of less than 4 months. We’ve made improvements not just in new features, but in performance and overall quality as well. We’re determined to make your life easier and your company more profitable with software and features so useful, you’ll wonder how you ever ran your company without them:
- Easily filter subscribers to view nearly any combination, including by ZIP code, tower, package, service, and city.
- Save filters of subscribers you would commonly view.
NEW! Powerful Email Tools
- Send mass emails to any saved filter of subscribers, and even schedule emails to send to saved filters.
- View mass email recipients from the main table to see their full details rather than just their usernames.
- Send nice-looking emails with a full set of HTML email editing tools, available for emailing both individual subscribers and mass email subscribers.
- Search previously sent subscriber emails to use as templates for other subscribers or to effortlessly convert to a mass email template.
- Quickly preview any mass email and its attachments, and individually remove certain subscribers from a mass email.
- Instantly see who does not have an email address and correct the list on the fly.
- Send emails from multiple email addresses pre-configured by you, such as firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Automatically send emails based on “Triggered Events” such as credit card expiry, declined credit card, or posted payment.
- Attach invoices, statements, and receipts with a single click to individual emails.
- Attach documents to emails to send instructions, promotions, etc., to a subscriber, filtered list of subscribers, or your entire subscriber base.
NEW & Improved! Accounting
- Process eCheck payments with a single click and set up subscribers for automatic eCheck payment.
- Automatically close invoices to lock down your accounting and reports from inadvertent or even well-intended edits to past transactions. You can also manually generate invoices.
- Generate PDF invoices to save in your computer or email to your subscribers.
- Improved Debit/Credit Memo interface that makes more sense
- FCC 477 Compliance — File the required FCC form 477 with just a few clicks.
- Improved Security — Restrict access to your Billing and Management Software to prevent unauthorized use outside the IP ranges you specify.
- Improved Column Chooser — With the new design, intuitively choose columns you want to view in the main table.
- Improved Performance — Start up and work faster queries that have been optimized and responsiveness that has been improved for several functions.
We want to deliver solutions that have a profoundly positive impact on your life and your company, so please let us hear your ideas about how together we can make them even better.
Stay tuned for updates about this latest beta release!
- bug fix 10000 – Sorted in alphabetical order the Tower Location list in Equipment tab
- bug fix 9784 – Added better editing and deleting options for tickets in Ticketing & Scheduling
- bug fix 10051 – Enabled automatically opening Add a Ticket window (instead of assigning current user) when adding a ticket in Add New Subscriber
- bug fix 10048 – In Auto Actions, disabled Only if subscriber is Past Due checkbox if Suspend/Delete on the nth day of the month option is not selected
- bug fix 10039 – Fixed exception in Ticket & Schedule Manager
- bug fix 10015 – Prevented disabling of Equipment Manager buttons after assigning equipment to one subscriber
- bug fix 9904 – Allowed deleting tickets recorded in Google calendar
- bug fix 9781 and 9784 – In Ticketing & Scheduling, added emailing function to email assigned technicians, and allowed editing Ticket types
- bug fix 10006 – Disallowed white space for passwords in Add New Subscriber and lower tabs
- bug fix 9835 – Added option to disallow subscribers to check/uncheck Autobill box
- bug fix 9760 – Fixed exception, wrong account opening, and crashing issues in Ticketing & Scheduling
- bug fix 9913 – Enabled opened Equipment Manager window to update automatically when Add button in Equipment tab is clicked