Quick: what’s the lowest-cost communication medium that can be employed by a WISP? If you thought of email, we agree. Emailing subscribers has been a fairly inflexible process in almost any mailing app, but it’s an essential communication tool for announcements, notices, and marketing. After all, you have a somewhat exclusive relationship with your subscribers, so why not leverage it?
That’s why we’ve radically beefed up your Ultimate Back Office email interface. With the new Version 6, you’ll experience what we think is “Quite Possibly the Most Powerful, Easy-to-Use Emailing Ever in a Billing and Management System”.
Click on an image for a larger view.
Email Subscriber New Features:
- Simply right-click a subscriber to email them.
- With a single click, you can attach a PDF statement and any past invoices or other transactions.
- Emails can now be formatted with easy-to-use WYSIWYG editing (with HTML support).
- Here’s a feature we’re really excited about: past emails you’ve sent to other subscribers instantly pop up according to the Subject, and other emails are automatically saved in the event you want to send the same or similar message to other subscribers.
- These emails also instantly become available to the Mass Email interface to be used as templates to save you retyping in the event you’re sending out the same message to a filtered list of subscribers.
Mass Email window:
Mass Email New Features:
- With just a click of the mass email toolbar icon, the software window becomes the mass email window. When you want to go back to the main screen, simply Escape or click the mass email icon again.
- The From area is automatically filled with an email address or addresses that you can pre-configure in the ISP Configuration.
- Attach documents with a single click! Invoices, receipts, and statements in the software are all attachable.
- Quickly choose group recipients from Filters that you can easily create yourself.
- Never miss sending another mass email again. You can set the software to automatically send emails based on schedules and triggered events like credit card expiry and posted payment.
- Personalize and emphasize as much as you want with a full set of HTML editing tools.
- Your recipients are clearly displayed along with all their main-table detail, so you know exactly who will receive your message.
- Preview any message and its attachment(s) simply by mousing over the left-most icon in the recipients list.
- You can even individually deselect specific subscribers with a single click.
- Every email you send from the software is logged in the software’s history, so you can easily use any past email as an automatic template.
The new emailing systems are only some of the twenty new features and improvements in Version 6. Watch for the beta release to experience more of these leaps.