- bug fix 11035 – Fixed issue on re-billing fee not being charged/included in the invoice
Archives for April 2012
- bug fix 11143 – Prevented subscriber Filter buttons from graying out after printing a receipt
- bug fix 11146 – Changed text in Add New Subscriber wizard, from “Ultimate ISP” to “Ultimate Back Office”
- bug fix 11092 – Automatically updated per-subscriber Speed Limits that are based on the default in ISP Configuration
- bug fix 11107 – Made UI changes to various windows, particularly to change “Add New” links into buttons
- Prevented saving invalid input in Mass Email
Once you open and log in to the software, you will see the main screen and its main areas. [Read more…] about Main Parts of the Software
If you need to send an email to a particular subscriber, you can do it directly within the Ultimate Back Office (UBO) Billing and Automation™.
The newly enhanced HTML Email Editor of the Ultimate Back Office software is designed to speed up your productivity by allowing you to quickly design professional-looking email messages.
– A WYSIWYG (What you see is what you get) editor
– No coding needed — – with HTML formatting tools and graphical capabilities
– Supports custom CSS, merge fields, and file attachment
– Keeps the text formatting style when you cut & paste from external source
[Read more…] about Send Email & Email Reminder
When it’s time to notify a subscriber about the amount he/she needs to pay, you can create and send an invoice to serve as bill. The Billing and Management software has a built-in invoice template that you can customize through the ISP Configuration.
All these invoices can be closed (or locked from editing) manually or automatically. [Read more…] about Adding, Editing, and Closing Invoices