- bug fix 15890 : Application name has already been added in the manifest for posting a build.
Archives for 2013
- bug fix 15845 : For pre-scheduled tickets, clicking the Schedule button now opens a prompt with options to reschedule the ticket to the current date or to retain its originally scheduled date.
- bug fix 15875 : CSM online payment is now working with comma on amount field.
- bug fix 15866 : Enabling ‘Automatically unsuspend subscriber if payment made online covers balance forward.’ [ISP Config > Accounting Controls] now auto-unsuspends a subscriber when the amount in the Balance Forward for the current invoice is paid or when the subscriber’s balance due is paid in full.
- bug fix 15872 : Add Invoice button now works properly on Inactive accounts or accounts with no invoices or payments in the Statements Tab yet.
- bug fix 15878 : Connecting to Propay account now works properly.
Have you ever encountered subscribers not knowing how to update their credit cards in the CSM? Here are steps that you can inform your subscribers to assist them when they want to update their credit card data.
[Read more…] about Updating Credit Card on CSM
- bug fix 15830 : Add Invoice button now opens a new invoice.