- bug fix 14123 – Added a checkbox to Show only active Application Users
- bug fix 14138 – Fixed issue on saving edits or new info to subs (Adam and Ashley)
Archives for April 2013
- bug fix 11560 – Moved App User Manager in ISP Config and added App User Logs
- bug fix 13214 – Added an independent user right to Add/Edit/Remove Auth MAC
- Added “31st” choice on “Suspend on the [day] day of the month” in Auto Actions
- bug fix 14090 – Fixed issue where tickets get hidden when there’s a backslash in one of the tickets
- bug fix 13610 – Added Technician Settings in the App User Manager
- bug fix 13211 – Revised (PDF) Invoice for XML
- bug fix 13994 – Fixed Post ISPs’ issue where an invoice is created everytime a package is added
- bug fix 14021 – Viewing Tickets and Notes while browsing through the subscriber details is now allowed
- bug fix 14102 – Invoice ID now adds incrementally without skips even if you cancel adding an invoice.
- bug fix 14384 – The Credit Card Exp is now properly compared.
- bug fix 14435 – We can now refresh the Tickets table by pressing F5.
- bug fix 14447 – A new column is now available for the full name. It is on the others tab in the column chooser.
- bug fix 14459 – Equipment Manager now closes properly.
- bug fix 14420 – Declined payments are not posted anymore.
- bug fix 13736 – Receive Payment issues are now resolved.
- bug fix 13655 – Fixed issue when adding a ticket and it used to be added on another subscriber.
You read it right: Application User Management has been moved from the Tools menu to the ISP Configuration window as part of the final polish for Version 6 beta. Extensive logging and other enhancements have been added:
- When you click the name of the app user, you will see his/her user account settings.
- New management settings allow you to flag app users as technicians and automatically setup their Google Calendar.
- A new stand-alone user right has been added to allow specified AppUsers to update the Auth MACs in the Packages Tab.
- Perhaps the most exciting and useful new enhancement are new AppUser Logs to track every change ever made by an app user, including changes to the ISP Config settings. If you’re curious what an AppUser has been up to in the software or trying to figure out who modified a setting, now you can easily find out!
- bug fix 13997 – Fixed issue when credit memo shows as debit memo
- bug fix 13862 – Encrypted and masked CC and Echeck details in the database
- bug fix 13937 – CC details other than the default now shows in the Receive Payment Panel.
- bug fix 11554 – Add 2px to the row height in all tables in UBO
- Various Version 6 polish fixes
You now have the option to allow any application user to manage your Tower Locations. As an admin, you can choose which users can Add, Edit, or Remove your ISP’s Tower Locations. Just be sure that you trust these colleagues or you might end up losing your Tower settings!
If the user is given this privilege, he/she can do anything to the Tower Locations that the admin could do before. If this setting is disabled, the fields in the Tower Locations in the Equipment Manager are all grayed out. The user cannot Add or Delete a Tower Location.
This feature was added to avoid tower mismanagement and promote accurate tower configurations.
Also, to avoid the inadvertent loss of Towers, we’ve added a prompt warning the user if the Tower is currently being used. Otherwise, the prompt would just be an ordinary delete warning.