- bug fix 14384 – The Credit Card Exp is now properly compared.
- bug fix 14435 – We can now refresh the Tickets table by pressing F5.
- bug fix 14447 – A new column is now available for the full name. It is on the others tab in the column chooser.
- bug fix 14459 – Fixed exception when closing Equipment Manager if it has no data.
- bug fix 14420 – Declined payments are not posted anymore.
- bug fix 13736 – Fixed remaining Receive Payment issues
- bug fix 13655 – Email is now sending the right subscriber name.
- bug fix 14438 – The customer id is now part of the information on the primary account section.
- bug fix 14468 – Tax info is now saved when a subscriber is added. Package status now reflects immediately after activating it. Subscriber status also updates once a package gets activated.
- bug fix 14300 – Google Calendar is now syncing properly.
- bug fix 13196 – Grace Amount for Rebilling Fee can now be used.
- bug fix 14423 – App User Logs now opens properly when ALL logs are shown.
- bug fix 14483 – Tax info is now saved when a subscriber is added.
- bug fix 14441 – Ticket Summary and Notes are now included in the tickets emailed to technicians.
- bug fix 14480 – Total Tax is now computed using the actual amount of Taxes Charged.
Archives for May 2013
Integrate Google Calendar in managing tickets to make it more easier to schedule tickets and assign technicians.
[Read more…] about Ticket & Schedule Manager – Google Calendar Integration Manual
- bug fix 14210 – The PDF receipts and credit/debit now has an improved format that matches the one for the invoice.
- bug fix 14243 – Google calendar can now be viewed and closed properly.
- bug fix 13196 – Paper Invoice Fee Exemption feature is now implemented.
- bug fix 14165 – IP addresses tracking can now be seen in notes and history.
- bug fix 14114 – Invoice in large fonts are now displayed neatly.
- bug fix 14255 – Options in equipment handling when deleting a subscriber are now in the ISP Config.
- bug fix 14399 – New wireless activation will now prepopulate speed limit settings with the default values set in ISP Config. Those that were already activated before still needs to click on the prepopulate button that appears on the lower left corner of the Speed limits panel in the Packages tab for individual subscribers. An apply button is also available on the ISP Config > Package > Speed Limits to apply default values to all subscribers that has the wireless service activated for that package.
- bug fix 14162 – Options for Total Balance Due Date is now in the ISP Config.
- bug fix 14411 – Tickets can now be synced properly in the Google Calendar.
- bug fix 14402 – MAC address are now read properly by UBO.
Version 6 development is wrapping up and part of that process is tying up loose ends and polishing the final product. There have literally been hundreds of items that have been improved in the last few weeks in addition to what’s been announced recently in NOC Nuuz. Here’s a summary of 10 of the most visible improvements:
1. Centralized Application User Log: All ISP Config modifications are now logged in the ISP Config in one central location with a record of who made the change and when.
2. Paper Invoice Fee Exemption: Specific subscribers of your choosing will not be charged for a paper invoice.
You can even have the fee customized per subscriber by choosing Default, None, or Custom then setting the desired fee.
3. Re-Billing Fee Grace Amount: Re-Billing Fee (AKA “Late Fee”) is now an independent item in the ISP config. There is also a “Grace Amount” option so that it is charged only to subscribers that are later than a specified amount of time.
4. New options for automatic invoicing:
5. New options for how to display the Total Balance Due at the bottom of invoices:
Clicking the blue Date beside “Total Balance Due as of” will give you the option to select a different date.
We’ve added two more helpful functions in the TSM:
6. Migrate Tickets – aside from syncing the calendar schedules, this button will migrate tickets to the technician assigned by the ISP provided the ISP manages his/her Google calendar.
7. Printable Subscriber (and ticket) Summary Report – can be accessed through the Print button
8. Subscriber Summary Report – You can access a report similar to the one above in 3 ways:
a. In the main menu, go to Subscriber > Subscriber Reports > Print Subscriber Summary, OR;
b. Right-click the subscriber, go to Subscriber Reports > Print Subscriber Summary, OR;
c. Right-click anywhere in the lower tabs, go to Subscriber Reports > Print Subscriber Summary
- bug fix 14261 – Usernames that were previously added with capital letters are now displaying properly. However, it is still no longer allowed when adding new appusers.
- bug fix 14240, 14237, 14219 – Echeck payments are now being processed properly.
- bug fix 14228 – The ISP Config log is now consolidated on the ISP Config > Application Users node.
- bug fix 14207 – Data in lower tabs now gets reloaded so the data of the previous subscriber (incomplete subscriber w/ Source/Source Details) chosen would not seem to get stuck in the lower tabs.
- bug fix 14303 – The schedule is now properly updated in the database once a triggered filter is used for an email template.
- bug fix 14306 – The system user generated by Visp for the ISP will no longer need to be updated every time a new appuser right will be added. The appusers rights are now bypassed by their logins giving these appusers full access to the software.
- bug fix 13610 – Assuming that the Technician allowed UBO to add tickets in his own Google Calendar, when the Technician is highlighted in the list of Technicians at the left part of TSM window, clicking Sync Tickets for the 1st time will migrate the tickets of that Technician from the ISP’s Google Calendar to the Technician’s Google Calendar.
- bug fix 13970 – The billing email now accepts multiple email addresses. Moreover, active email addresses in the services are listed in a drop down option that is available when you click on the billing email field on billing info tab.
- bug fix 14327 – Appusers with Edit Closed Invoices rights can now edit taxes on closed invoices properly.
- bug fix 14309 – Strong passwords are now required only on Password update or newly added services.
- bug fix 13505 – Print Subscriber Summary Feature has now been added in UBO.
- bug fix 14342 – Towers can now be selected in the TSM.
- bug fix 12106 – Default Auto-Actions has now been added in the ISP Config.
- bug fix 13994 – The software should now put ALL prorate charges/setup fees together in one invoice and ALL the full term charges together in another invoice, instead of creating separate invoices for each packages.
- bug fix 13307 – New options have been added in the ISP config to discontinue invoicing of suspended and inactive packages as the ISP deems necessary for their operations. This new configuration will still accomodate existing configurations.
- bug fix 12106 – Auto-Actions can now be set in the ISP Config and applied to subscribers.
- bug fix 14213 – The headers are now updated accordingly after changes are made in the isp config.
- bug fix 13751 – “Print Group” function is back in the Print window to allow for mass printing invoices right from the software.
- bug fix 14117 – Foxit is now supported as a PDF Reader, aside from Adobe.
- bug fix 14198 – Fixed issue:’layout gets messed up because of the “Total Balance Due after” row’
- bug fix 14222 -Upon changing the method to echeck and entering the accounting and routing no, the information for accounting no in the Notes and History is now in the (e.g. xxxxxxxx2085)format.
- Various polish fixes