- bug fix 15362 – The figures in the Invoice view, PDF view of Invoice, and Statement view now coincide.
- bug fix 15401 – Subscriber status now updates according to their Invoice Due Dates.
Archives for September 2013
Computer screens with low screen resolution cannot accommodate the newly integrated receive payment window without crowding the subscriber list. We also have had reports and some user still prefer the separate Receive Payment Window. So we’ve created a way to get the best of both worlds. By clicking the pin icon at the upper rightmost corner of the Receive Payment panel, the panel will detach from the lower tabs as a separate window.
But if you want to switch the view back to the integrated mode, simply click the pin icon again to re-attach.
And by the way, we hope you enjoy the Ctrl + Enter shortcut to quickly Post Payments. We’ve added a few more tooltips to guide you with the functions and shortcuts of each button or field.
Indeed, posting payments is one of the most frequent manual activities you do with UBO, so we want the process to be as efficient as possible. This is why we continue to improve our software to be as flexible as possible to cater to your needs. If you have any suggestions about how the process can be even easier, please let us know!
- bug fix 15359 – Amount to cover invoices is now displayed more accurately.
- bug fix 14897 – Dated deposits should show only that which has been deposited and nothing else and the cash amount and check amount are reversed when sent to CSV.
- bug fix 15314 – Welcome letter now gets inserted into the email_customers table which will be sent every 10mins by the massmail cron script
- bug fix 15218 – Added dropshadow on the tooltip
- bug fix 15227 – An additional checkbox has been added to include suspended subscribers when running automatic payment.
- bug fix 15329 – Auto actions to suspend inactive subs will now appear as history items for vaskywire for now until they verify that we can bring it back for them.
When adding packages, you can be able to set the dates when you want your packages to be billed.
[Read more…] about Setting the Package Billing Option
- bug fix 15218 – Payment Now window is now integrated as a balloon/bubble tooltip.
- bug fix 15329 – Auto-actions for Inactive subscribers has been fixed.
- bug fix 14753 – Improved Multi CC management in the CSM
- bug fix 15344 – Added the ability to unsuspend a subscriber when posting any amount of payment.
If you are having trouble downloading or printing invoices/statements from UBO and getting this error message:
then the problem is in the Internet Explorer because it doesn’t allow saving of encrypted files or temp files on your disk. To fix this problem, make sure that the “Do Not Save Encrypted Pages to Disk” checkbox is not checked.
Here are steps to follow:
- In the Internet Explorer, click Tools (gear icon) in the upper right corner of the window.
- Select Internet Options.
- Click on the Advanced Tab.
- Scroll through the list to the Security section at the bottom.
- Uncheck the box option “Do Not Save Encrypted Pages To Disk”.
- Restart the UBO Software. If issue still continues, kindly clear the Java cache and redownload the software again.