- bug fix 16163 : Pressing ESC key does not add the empty invoice into the subscriber.
- bug fix 16208 : Tax combobox, when opened, is now as wide as the longest option/text.
Archives for February 2014
I’d like to personally and cordially invite YOU to join the Weekly CEO Roundtable Meeting every Tuesday at 3 PM Pacific.
What’s in it for you when you join us? You’ll have the opportunity to give feedback directly to our developers, project managers and to me to better streamline your operations and take control of your business and grow your subscribers with UBO! Our entire company is on call for these meetings to help make your operations better with Ultimate Back Office.
In the coming meetings we’ll review features that are in the works for Version 6.1 and Version 7. The table is also open for any topic you’d like to schedule to discuss focused on how we can help you be successful. As you might guess, we’re especially fond of design, development or other improvement ideas that automate your operations and cut your costs.
Contact Ronni or DJ on our Client Success team to add you and any topic you’d like to discuss to the agenda. We’ll send you a Gotomeeting link and a calendar event by email.
The Client Success Team can be reached at 541-955-6900.
Our best ideas come from you. See you there!
- bug fix 16043 : Recurring custom items now have new Auto-Suspend options. Also, when unsuspending a customer with recurring custom items [if package invoice was already created or missed], a prompt now shows that would ask if they want to re-add recurring line items.
- bug fix 16169 : Username field that doesn’t accept uppercase letters now shows a warning when an uppercase character is entered.
- bug fix 16154 : Auto-suspension feature now includes the suspending of Google email account for ISPs with Google Email integration.
- bug fix 16082 : Option to exclude new subscriber that started billing in the last X days is now available and working as expected.
- bug fix 16121 : Grace amount can now be applied only on balance forward instead of the total balance due.
- bug fix 16115, 16049 : Invoice due dates are now configurable on the ISP Config to be applied also on custom and prorate/setup fee invoices.
- bug fix 16079 : Inactive subscribers can be auto-deleted, but not auto-suspended. [Only applicable for “Auto-delete on specified date.”]
Searching for ways to consolidate or synchronize the due date for different types of invoices?
Here’s a recent update to the to the configuration of the Invoice Due Dates:
You will notice that there’s a selection box that appears the moment you click on the highlighted link text beside the current month. This new feature allows you to configure Invoice Due Dates, regardless if you are sending recurring full term invoices, prorate/set-up fee invoices or even custom invoices.
Call us at 541-955-6900 or go to the Help menu, and click “Report a bug”. This is an excellent place to request even the most minor improvement, and if it’s a quick, low-risk fix (like this one), we’ll get right on it.
Did you know that the grace amount in the Auto-Action feature, in the Ultimate Back Office, now works for either the total balance due or the balance forwarded?
Normally you can configure UBO to automatically suspend a subscriber if the account balance is over the grace amount, in a given grace period. However, instead of automatically suspending the subscriber when the account is past due, some Wireless ISPs prefer forwarding the balance to the next payment period.
In light of this, your UBO software now comes with a new option to account for the grace amount in the balance forward feature.
How does it work?
For example, your subscriber has a forwarded balance of $15 dollars from the previous month. Since the forwarded amount is less than the $20 bill allotted in the grace amount (e.g. Exhibit A), the account will not be suspended. However, if the subscriber fails to settle the bill in the succeeding month, and accrues a total due of $30, the account is then suspended.
If you encounter any issues with the recent change, don’t hesitate to call us at 541-955-6900 or go to the Help menu, and click “Report a bug”.