- bug fix 17111: ‘(Recurring)’ and ‘Expires’ are now reserved words for Custom Invoice Item Description. When Recurring and Expires are checked, the words ‘(Recurring)’ and ‘Expires…’ will trimmed from the description.
- bug fix 17399: Extra zeros at the end of subscribers’ zip are now removed in the invoice PDF.
- tticket fix 12653+ : Default tax is now being set when signups are through towercoverage prequalification.
- bug fix 17408: Voided transactions are now excluded in ISP Auto-pay calculation. CC payment will now be processed on the specified autopay date.
Archives for December 2014
Section 5.3 of the FCC’s 477 reporting requirements is for all blocks where you *can* provide coverage, not just the blocks where you have subscribers. Be sure your report in Section 5.3 is accurate to help prevent large telcos from securing government funding to roll competing services in areas you already have coverage.
Ultimate Back Office reports the blocks where you have subscribers and does not yet have a means to show your entire coverage area and the blocks covered by your network. Exporting this detail is a function of a coverage mapping system.
So in order to accurately represent your coverage for Section 5.3 of the Form 477, we recommend consulting with a coverage mapping provider, such as TowerCoverage.com who can build the report for you. Building the report is a complex and still somewhat manual process, so there a modest fee of $250 per report. TowerCoverage.com also integrates with UBO to enhance it’s mapping power. Simply enter your account details in the ISP Config > STEM Settings.
Note: Extended submission for FCC report is until December 11, 2014.
Google recently updated its API to require an additional layer of user authentication and no longer supports access without the end user’s authentication. This caused an issue in UBO even if you already had it setup in UBO before. UBO has now been updated to support the latest API of Google Calendar, which our developers reported was cleaner and has the added benefit of being more responsive, especially for accessing maps from within UBO.
Here are the steps you need to follow for that: https://visp.net/tsm-instructions/
- tticket fix 12625+ : When you don’t have a Merchant Account enabled, “Please set my account up for Automatic Billing:” text portion in the PDF will be hidden for your subscribers’ invoice PDF.
- bug fix 17369 : Source and Source Details can now be added in the Main Table if Display Marketing Source and Source Details is checked in the ISP Config > Subscribers.
- bug fix 17333 : Over-usage charge line items are now displayed using the normal font size.