- bug fix 20833 : Late fee now checks the balance forward of the correct current invoice when generating.
- bug fix 20837 : Outbound Deposit Report can now be exported to CSV successfully.
Archives for August 2016
(Updated September 13, 2018)
If you open Visp UBO in Java and notice that icons and text are too small, you may be running on a high DPI or 4k+ display. On Windows 8.1 and Windows 10+ there’s a quick fix that allows you to override the display scaling to make UBO manageable without squinting.
Click here for video instructions.
- Right-click your UBO icon, then select Properties
(or Open File Location > Properties).
- Click on the Compatibility tab
- Click the Change high DPI settings button.
- Check the Override high DPI scaling behavior.
Scaling performed by:
- Select System from the dropdown list.
- Click OK and OK to save the changes.
- Close and Restart Ultimate Back Office 7.5 from the same icon you just configured.
If you experience issues with the software after you’ve applied the changes to the display scaling, message your Client Success team in your private support channel for rapid screen-share support or send an email to email@example.com with a screenshot of your software display.
- bug fix 20828 : Agree to Terms of Service condition in Account Manager is now only checked when Display Terms of Service option is enabled in ISP Settings.
- bug fix 20829 : Retrieve login password in Account Manager now works as expected.
- Credit Card mass email triggers are now sorted correctly.
- Exception when deleting an item from the Quote window is now fixed.
- Queries have been optimized when updating a ticket through the Edit Ticket window of the Notes and History tab.
- Other connection service labels are now displaying correctly in ISP settings window.
- New User report now has an Include incomplete subscribers checkbox. When checked, the report will include subscribers with incomplete required data.
- tticket feature 16007+ : Terms of Service can now be added in the Account Manager by updating the option in the Account Manager of the ISP Settings window.
- feature 19730 : Flexible Auto actions are now supported for flexible billing ISPs.
- Ticket text and ticket notes in the TSM Preview can now be highlighted all at once and can now also be highlighted by pressing CTRL + A.
- In the Package Information report, Burst Time is now displaying correctly for non-seconds unit and speed limits are now displaying correct values.
- bug fix 20825 : Delete button in Inventory tab is now only connected to the Add/Edit/Remove Equipment user right.
- Credit Card about to expire in 60, 30, 15, 5, and 1 days triggers are now available in Mass Email Triggers
- Moving to another node after changing values in the Monitoring node of the Equipment tab now displays a prompt to save changes before proceeding.