Apr 18, 2018
- bug fix 21657 : Term end date for recurring custom invoice items calculates as expected. Term end date has also been removed from an equipment invoice item’s description.
- bug fix 21660 : Revenue Per Location ID report now displays the correctly calculated amount invoiced for all subscribers (regardless of status) within the specified date range.
- Changes in Portal Content Link Details settings are now saved when clicking the Save button.
- Session check for Service Call Reports is now removed.
- Last ten digits are now the only numbers saved as the subscriber’s phone number when a subscriber signs up via towercoverage.
- IP addresses for wifi or hotspot service will be removed once the package is suspended unless there is a subnet mask on the account.
- Customer ID is now displayed in the Account Information and Billing Information page of the Account Manager.