Apr 28, 2016
- Emails sent from Account Manager now uses an updated mailer.
- Only in 7.0 Pre-release:
- feature fix 19782 : Option to add a new Ticket Status is now available in the Ticket window.
- bug fix 20370 : When adding new tickets, Resolved status is now displayed in the Status dropdown of the Add New Ticket window.
- Polish Fixes:
- For ISPs with flexible billing enabled, the actual time of the generated invoice is now recorded. Also, invoice due date is now advanced by a month if ISP’s due day is set to advance by a month.
- In the Add Package window, Term Start Date dropdown is now disabled if the ISP’s term start day advance by a month option is unchecked.
- Ticket Sync in TSM has now been optimized to sync faster.