- feature 21239: AR Aging Report, Payments Received 2 Report, Sales Tax Report, and Sales Tax Liability Report now has a Cash Accounting Method available which will display the report based on your payment distribution data under Statements Tab if selected.
- Location ID column is now added to the New User Report.
- When checking the History checkbox in Settings > App User > App user Logs, the history table now displays the app user activity to any subscriber.
- Voided invoices are no longer displayed as payment distribution options in the Receive Payment window. Also, existing distributed payments to voided invoices will still be displayed but can no longer be checked again once unchecked.
- Payment distributed to a debit is now removed when deleting the debit.
Aug 7, 2018 9:51 PM PST – Version 7.5
“It does what I need and more, the support is top notch.“
~Tristan Livingston (NTX Fiberwave)
“Congratulations on having such fine staffing quality on your front lines.“
~Ned Schuman (Founder, Olympus)
“Amazing how quick you guys get things done!“
~Renaldo Coakley (Coakster Wireless)
“Always works, always getting improved. Thanks VISP Team!“
~Louis Uttaro (Oso Internet)
Boosting revenue this summer may be easier than you think with Jeremy Davis’ article about profiting from hotspots. Learn the required steps for your ISP to cash in on summer’s fun.
Can you retain customers despite this subscription business menace? There are only three ways a WISP or any business can grow -- activate new subscribers, retain customers and get them to spend more each month. Sure, adding new subscribers builds your customer...
Running an ISP is hard enough without having to deal with inefficient manual processes. A robust development roadmap intent on eliminating time-consuming activities is essential to keep your enterprise advancing. Here are 4 new billing features in VISP that offers better control and greater automation. Your success is important.
Your success is up to you — the focus, action and habits that you apply to your goals determine how far you’ll climb. But, is there a magic formula that can transport you further into the stratosphere? Yes. Elite business leaders have a trait in common — they are...