- bug fix 9796 – Removed description of Re-billing Fee in invoices and added log into Notes & History instead
- bug fix 9775 – Prevented freezing/slow performance when deleting a subscriber
- bug fix 9778 – Fixed Google Calendar display for various browsers
- bug fix 9790 – Added user right for domain hosting page on Support Site
- bug fix 9823 – Prevented Ticket & Schedule Manager window from minimizing when new changes are saved
August 29, 2011 (Ultimate Front Office™ 5.0 Release Candidate)
“It does what I need and more, the support is top notch.“
~Tristan Livingston (NTX Fiberwave)
“Congratulations on having such fine staffing quality on your front lines.“
~Ned Schuman (Founder, Olympus)
“Amazing how quick you guys get things done!“
~Renaldo Coakley (Coakster Wireless)
“Always works, always getting improved. Thanks VISP Team!“
~Louis Uttaro (Oso Internet)
Boosting revenue this summer may be easier than you think with Jeremy Davis’ article about profiting from hotspots. Learn the required steps for your ISP to cash in on summer’s fun.
Can you retain customers despite this subscription business menace? There are only three ways a WISP or any business can grow -- activate new subscribers, retain customers and get them to spend more each month. Sure, adding new subscribers builds your customer...
ISP salespeople are essential to keep a steady stream of new subscribers coming into your organization. But, hiring and keeping good professionals requires more than just a base salary and vacation. Discover how well-structured sales incentive plans can help you to attract the best and brightest.
Your success is up to you — the focus, action and habits that you apply to your goals determine how far you’ll climb. But, is there a magic formula that can transport you further into the stratosphere? Yes. Elite business leaders have a trait in common — they are...