Jul 22, 2018 10:07 PM PST
- bug fix 21772 : Deleting an email address using the X button to its right now works as expected for email addresses with only the Billing checkbox checked.
- bug fix 21799 : When clicking Post Payment button in the Receive Payment window, the button will temporarily disable to avoid duplicate posting of payments.
- bug fix 21800 : Requiring an email address on signup now works as expected for ISPs whose settings were saved in the legacy signup tables.
- Unsuspend prompt now displays only when posting a payment for a Suspended subscriber and Automatically unsuspend option unchecked in the Receive Payment window.
- Option to enter a non-Token credit card is now added to the Receive Payment window for subscribers who have Credit Card Token as the default payment method.
- 4G CPE now displays IMSI field when accessed in the Assigned CPE tab of the Equipment Manager.
- Checkbox option to filter upgrade package list based on the subscriber’s Location ID is now added in Settings > Portals > Account Manager > Wireless Settings. If checked, the subscriber’s Location ID will be used to filter the packages available for upgrade in the Upgrade page of the Account Manager.
- When successfully logging into Account Manager, non-Paid Up subscribers will automatically be redirected to the Pay My Bill page.
- Date field type in Custom Fields now only triggers edit mode in the lower tabs if changes are made to the custom field.