Jul 29, 2018 10:23 PM PST
- ISP Site Equipment exception which happens when there are multiple frequencies saved for one SSID is now fixed. Moving forward, kindly use backslash ( / ) instead of comma ( , ) when adding multiple frequencies.
- FCC 477 report page should now display a status to inform the app user that data is still loading.
- In the Account Manager, Account Information and Billing Information can now be updated for incomplete subscribers.
- Triggered email templates with statement attachment is now working as expected.
- When scheduling a ticket, Ticket Type is now displayed first in the event title of the Google Calendar entry of the ticket.
- Adding a package to a subscriber code is now optimized.