July 02, 2018 10:06 PM PST
- bug fix 21756 : The function for the invoice-based behaviour for paid-through date calculation has been updated so that the paid-through date updates correctly on posting payment toward the prorate invoice if it’s generated after the full-term invoice.
- bug fix 21764 : Time Zone discrepancy for Cash Flow Report, Payments Received Report, and Payments Received 2 Report is now fixed.
- bug fix 21767 : Payment confirmation is now displayed after the ISP posts a payment in the Account Manager.
- bug fix 21768 : Export CSV button in reports now works as expected in all browsers.
- App user username and the appropriate ISP history log is now added when changing credit card data of ISPs.
- Statements Tab now displays a default count of items instead of a date range. Also, Statements Tab no longer resets displayed items on opening invoices and payments.