June 12, 2018
- bug fix 21739 : ISP validation is now added when posting a payment.
- The Auto Populate IP script has been updated so that wireless and hotspot services no longer have duplicate IP address recorded in UBO after the network re-assigns the IP address.
- Code for setting payment number or credit number is now improved to avoid duplicates.
- Save button will now ignore UI validations for hidden components and will now enable for valid changes in the Brandable Portal Settings.
- The subscriber is automatically redirected to the Statements page after successful posting of payment via Account Manager.
- In the Receive Payment window, “Amount Paid for selected invoices” label is now updated to “Payment Amount for selected invoices”.