- bug fix 21750 : For multi-ISP app users, All ISPs option is now detected when loading reports.
- bug fix 21751 : Check No. in ISP Payment window is now removed.
- bug fix 21759 : “Load more…” and “Previous Balance” is now moved from the Memo column to the Description column in the Statements Tab.
- bug fix 21760 : In Account Manager, Add and Delete button for email now works as expected for email addresses with an apostrophe ( ‘ ) symbol in their Email Description.
- The payment distribution functions have been updated so they into account refunds correctly.
- Balance Due in the main table now includes Previous Balance amount in the Statements Tab.
- Credit Card expiry month is now validated correctly.
June 25, 2018 – Version 7.5
“It does what I need and more, the support is top notch.“
~Tristan Livingston (NTX Fiberwave)
“Congratulations on having such fine staffing quality on your front lines.“
~Ned Schuman (Founder, Olympus)
“Amazing how quick you guys get things done!“
~Renaldo Coakley (Coakster Wireless)
“Always works, always getting improved. Thanks VISP Team!“
~Louis Uttaro (Oso Internet)
Boosting revenue this summer may be easier than you think with Jeremy Davis’ article about profiting from hotspots. Learn the required steps for your ISP to cash in on summer’s fun.
Can you retain customers despite this subscription business menace? There are only three ways a WISP or any business can grow -- activate new subscribers, retain customers and get them to spend more each month. Sure, adding new subscribers builds your customer...
Running an ISP is hard enough without having to deal with inefficient manual processes. A robust development roadmap intent on eliminating time-consuming activities is essential to keep your enterprise advancing. Here are 4 new billing features in VISP that offers better control and greater automation. Your success is important.
Your success is up to you — the focus, action and habits that you apply to your goals determine how far you’ll climb. But, is there a magic formula that can transport you further into the stratosphere? Yes. Elite business leaders have a trait in common — they are...