Mar 10, 2019 9:39 PM PST
- Logins for Internet service packages with multiple location IDs (and location-based logins enabled) should now work as expected.
- Spaces in zip code are now trimmed before checking for incomplete data of UBO subscribers.
- By default, Forget Password email in Account Manager is sent to the checked billing email of the subscriber.
- If no billing email is checked or available, the technical email of the subscriber will receive the Forget Password email.
- If no billing email or technical email is checked or available, the marketing email of the subscriber will receive the email.
- New set of identified code exceptions encountered when using UBO are now fixed.
- New User Report and Packages that an Account is Subscribed to report now includes the primary address details of the subscriber.