Mar 13, 2018
- bug fix 21514 : When Account Manager is accessed via iframe, a message is now displayed with the link to open the Account Manager in a new tab.
- bug fix 21534 : The logic for the billing options in the Add Package window has been updated so that the term count field calculates accordingly.
- bug fix 21598 : The modern online signup page now displays a message if there are no packages to show.
- bug fix 21600 : Username with domain can now log in to Modern Account Manager, same with the legacy account manager behavior.
- bug fix 21602 : Invoice Now is now set to checked and disabled for editing if the Bill Start Date is set to the current date.
- bug fix 21604 : A hibernated package can now be reactivated even if the package has no hibernation history in the database.
- Custom Price changes in a quote are now copied when a quote is transitioned to an invoice.
- Reversal Credit Memo amounts are now exclusively distributed to their respective invoices. The reversal credit memo amount now also automatically replaces the payment distribution the invoice, if there’s any.
- Technician changes in Google Calendar are now synced automatically in UBO.
- ISPs should now be able to process eCheck payment in UBO 8.0 Beta.
- Prepaid Support Event Report is now available in UBO under Packages and Services Reports.
- Changes in the Settings > Portal panels are saved and retrieved as expected.
- Date type for Additional Custom Fields is now hidden only if Hide Characters is enabled for the custom field.