Mar 27, 2018
- ISP can now edit the term end date in the Invoice Item Details window.
- ISP can now toggle the display of the auto-pay options in the PDF invoices, located under Settings > Billing > Forms.
- Invoice PDF for subscribers of ISPs with enabled display of package description on invoice is now displayed with correct format.
- Company Name in Settings > Portals now saving properly. Also, changing from Content node to another node no longer displays the change prompt when no changes were made.
- Error prompt is now displayed if the server is down when adding attachments to subscribers.