May 10, 2018
- bug fix 21684 : “Any invoice whose payment status has turned due/past due” has been removed from the options for subscriber-based ISPs. Also, “Any subscribers whose payment status has turned due” has been added for subscriber-based ISPs.
- bug fix 21702 : Tax Exemption amount should now be calculated correctly for newly added packages.
- bug fix 21703 : Error messages from Oriental Bank Merchant are now displayed in Modern Account Manager.
- Tax Breakdown in invoice now considers the Tax Exempt amount.
- Time is now removed from the Check My Statements Account Manager page.
- http or https is now required when entering a Landing Page URL in Settings > Portals > Online Signup.
- Exception on adding quote and miscellaneous exceptions have been fixed.
- HTML formatting is now displayed in the undocked Notes & History Tab again.