To update your portals from Legacy to Modern, go to Settings > Portals tab. You can toggle the following portals to Modern:
- Account Manager
- Portal Website (under Brandable Portal Settings)
- Online Signup
In the Account Manager node, you can set your subscriber’s Account Management page to Modern by selecting the Modern radio button as displayed below and click Save.
- There are no additional changes in the settings when changing from Legacy to Modern.
Here is a sample of the changes from Legacy Account Manager to Modern Account Manager:
Legacy Account Manager login page:
Modern Account Manager login page:
- You can see that there is a background image and logo available. This can be updated in the Brandable Portal Settings node.
Portal Website (Brandable Portal Settings)
In the Brandable Portal Settings node, you can set your Portal Website provided by Visp.net page to Modern by selecting the Modern radio button as displayed below and click Save.
As displayed in the image below, update the corresponding fields to make changes in the Portal Website.
- Sign Up checkbox – Checking this will display the sign-up packages and signup link in your website portal.
- Logos checkboxes – There are 2 logos that you can add to your website portal – WISPA logo and Visp logo. Simply check which logo you want to include on your website.
- Link Details – You can provide the links here which will be displayed mostly in the footer. For terms of service, there will be default terms of service if no link is provided.
- Home Setup – You can choose either Default or Custom. For Default, you can simply type the Intro, Title, and Subtitle for your portal page. For Custom, you can enter HTML code and this will be displayed on the portal.
- Contact Us – Enter your contact information here. This will be displayed in your footer as well as in your Account manager contact page.
- Account Manager login – If you have modern account manager enabled,