Are you seeing:
- A blank, white space when opening the VISP Web App.
- Timeouts or memory errors when loading specific pages.
- “Aw snap! Something went wrong,” messages.
Here are a few things you can do to mitigate or fix the problem:
- Use the recommended Google Chrome browser. VISP also works with Opera, Firefox, and Edge.
- Use Incognito mode.
- Clear site data by opening the VISP app. Click on F12.
- Go to the Application tab.
- Select Clear Storage on the left sidebar.
- Click on Clear site data on the page.
What to do if the issue persists?
- Reach out to your VISP Client Success team via the following channels:
- Email – email@example.com
- Ticket – visp.net/ticket
- Phone – 541-955-6900
- Chat – Via RingCentrtal / Glip
- Provide the following information:
- Your PC Specs
- Anti-virus or Firewall applications running.
For maintenance checks, the following can be used:
Using a Third-Party Extension to Clear Cache
Install a third-party extension to automatically clear the cache and memory of your applicaitons. Go here.
Manual Clearing of Cache
For Chrome, Opera, Firefox and Internet Explorer
Click Ctrl + Shift + Delete on your keyboard. A small window will pop-up, to give you the option to remove the browsing history, cookies, and cached images or files. Alternately, for Google Chrome and Opera you may click on Ctrl + H to open the History page. An option to Clear Browsing Data is available in the sidebar. After you clear the cache, restart your browser and login again to app.visp.net.