This is a basic overview of the Primary Contact form.
- The page is divided into – Primary Contact (or Contact name), Packages & Invoices, Transactions, and Activity. The top menu contains these links that scroll down to the different sections of the page.
- In the Primary Contact section, you may click on the small pencil icon to edit the fields.
- Clicking on the plus sign in the Packages section allows you to add packages and services to the subscriber’s account.
- In the Equipment section, you may add or assign CPE’s or network equipment to the subscriber’s account.
- You may add, open, or edit tickets for subscribers for their equipment or service installation, maintenance, or repair.
- This section contains links to manage the subscriber’s Billing Options and Payments. You may also store additional information or gather data using the custom fields.
6. The Package & Invoices section is for you to bill for services and other invoice items.