As promised, our development team has started rolling out new features! Many of these are part of fixes that required some attention to reach our zero-defects goal, but in this case and when we can, we add value and improve your experience as we fix reported issues. We’re pleased to announce these new improvements:
- a Restore Defaults button in the Ultimate Front Office, to help you display only the default columns in the software. This is perfect when you find yourself viewing too many columns — just one click and you get back to the more streamlined view, hiding unnecessary details.
- a brand-new column in the Ultimate Front Office, the Status Text column, which indicates the status of subscribers in text form. This column is especially helpful if you have difficulty distinguishing between the colors of status icons. Now, you won’t have any more trouble identifying who among your subscribers are active or due.
- the new Add Subscriber Wizard, also in the Ultimate Front Office, with real-time validation, organized tabs, and more. Click here to read all about it. This new wizard also integrates the Canadian Postal Code and Province fields to accommodate our partners up north.
- the improved format of the Printed Invoice, with the Balance Forward and Total Due on the tear-off portion, so it’s much easier to read.
- the improved window for Admin App Users, which now has added icons, a counter, and a status column, giving more information about users.
You’ll also find several other improvements such as added input validations in the CSM and a faster processing of Invoice in the Ultimate Front office. Thanks for your continued invaluable feedback that results in improvements like these! Please tell us what you think about these new additions — or better yet, tell us what you want to see in the future — by making a feature request or dropping a comment below.