Imagine you have a magic wand that could create amazing innovations in your WISP. With a few magic words and a wave, you create amazing new improvements in your business.
We don’t have a magic wand, but we do have the next best thing: the magic of a CEO Roundtable meeting. From the comfort of your computer in a GotoMeeting, you speak the magic words, that sound something like this: “You know what would be really cool? [fill in the blank here]”. Then the Visp.net software elves go to work to design concepts that evolve into real software magic. While the development takes time, the magic begins with you.
It’s this very magic, from WISPs like you, that has turned into hundreds of new time-saving features in UBO versions 6 and 7. 41 of those features have been made available to you just in the last 10 weeks in the new UBO v.7 Beta. The most recent update includes the following:
- Create a custom subscriber portal page
- Create a custom help page in the ISP Portal
- Set and identify the location ID of a specific package
- Create an estimate of your subscriber’s orders or service request
- Post private messages or include attachments in your Notes & History tab
- Set the color of the text in the custom field to red and make it bold
- Connecting your custom portal and sign-up page via API
- Alpha and Beta Auto notification for subscribed ISPs Phase 1