Google now has an authorization process that would restrict the UBO to continue accessing the Google Calendar of the accounts that you provided in the STEM Settings.
In order to continue connecting your Google Calendar with UBO, you would need to allow access for UBO visp.net to access the calendar. This is just a one-time authorization and does not require you to do it again.
Here are the steps to follow:
- When scheduling a ticket or syncing tickets, a popup would appear:
- After clicking OK, your default browser will open the Google authorization page.
- If there is no existing Google account logged-in, the Google sign-in page will be displayed and will redirect to the auth page after signing in.
- If there is an existing Google account logged-in, the authorization page will default to using that account. Check the account logged-in in the upper right corner of the page.
- In the Google Authorization page, click Accept button to allow UBO visp.net to access the Google Calendar of the email account indicated in the upper-right corner.
- You will be notified that you have successfully authorized UBO visp.net to access your calendar.
- You can now go back to the software and continue the task you were doing, whether it was syncing tickets or saving and scheduling a ticket.
- You can actually verify if you have authorized UBO to access your calendar. Here are a few steps to follow:
- In your Google page, click on the Google image in the upper-right, and select Account.
- Click on the Security tab. In the Account permissions category, click View All in the Apps and websites field.
- You can now see UBO visp.net permitted to access your Google Calendar.
- If you need to Revoke Access UBO visp.net in your current Google Account and change your STEM calendar Google Account, kindly inform Visp.net Client Success Team to further assist you since you already have a saved authorization code saved in our database that cannot be overwritten automatically for security reasons.