The built-in sign-up servers can be configured to display the packages you want to offer either globally, or filtered to specific property locations:
- Diversify your revenue stream by creating hotspots for multi-tenant dwellings, such as hotels and apartments, marinas, and popular businesses where people gather, such as book stores and cafes.
- Technicians can use the sign-up server to instantly activate new accounts while in the field. Your field techs can go from install to install without the need for office staff support.
The signup servers can be easily integrated into your existing website, or you can use the customizable wireless ISP subscriber portal provided as part of the UBO Solution.
Customizable Subscriber Portal
The customizable wireless ISP subscriber portal is set up instantly when you install the UBO software. The portal makes it easy for subscribers to:
Click here to experience a live sample portal.
Using the account management tool, your subscribers can conveniently:
- Update their contact information.
- View their invoices, statements, and payment history.
- Update their credit card or ACH information.
- Make payments.
- Activate email and change email passwords.
- View their usage statistics.
- Request account upgrades.
Online Subscriber Account Management Tool
The online subscriber account management tool makes it easy for subscribers to manage their own accounts and can be instrumental in reducing call volume. Here’s how.
As part of the subscriber install process, your technicians can teach your subscribers how to use the account management tool. Wireless ISPs find that five minutes spent teaching the subscriber can eliminate as much as 50% of billing and account inquiry calls.