To Allow Subscribers Wireless Package Upgrades
- Go to ISP Configuration > Packages > Wireless Packages.
- Check the “Allow package upgrades” then click on save
- After you have successfully logged in to Account Manager login page, go to Usage tab then click on the Request Upgrade link.
- This will open the “Request an Upgrade/Modification for my Package” window. Notice that on the left pane, it displays your current package. While on the right pane, it has a list of upgradeable wireless packages. To see the detailed description of the packages, just click on the name of the package and it will display the details.
- After choosing a package, click on the Request This Package option. A prompt will appear asking for confirmation if you would like to request for a package upgrade.
- Click on the Send Request button. This action will send an email notification to your ISP informing them about your request. All you have to do is to wait for confirmation from your ISP.