While in the process of adding a new subscriber, you can directly open your Equipment Map to prequalify the new subscriber’s location for equipment.
- In the Add New Subscriber wizard, simply click on the Prequalify button and your map will automatically open in your browser.
- It pinpoints the person’s exact address location.
- The beam tells you whether that person can get service from the main tower in that vicinity.
- You can also check the other towers in the tower column.
- To check further, go to the Fresnel Chart tab and you’ll view the horizontal geography. If youee that there isn’t any signal blockage, the person could subscribe for a service.
- Continue filling out the information on the rest of the tabs in the Add New Subscriber Wizard and you will have a new subscriber.