- “Any subscriber whose internet hotspot service will end in 10 days” trigger is now available in UBO.
- Edit Package right now includes Package Pricing and Package Auto Actions in the Subscriber Packages tab.
- Users can now choose “Account No” and “Parent Account No” for the TV service account.
- If “Parent Account No” is selected, the user can choose an existing TV service account Account No as the parent and the duplicate Account No restriction will be ignored.
- The “Disable limits on this service.” option is now available in the Usage-based Billing under the Internet service of the Subscriber Packages tab.
- If checked, the subscriber Internet service’s Usage limits will be set to “unlimited”.
- This option is automatically checked when the Internet service is activated and the package has default bypass settings checked in the Usage-based Billing under Packages of the Settings window.
- The package auto action option, “Auto-Reset → Usage Limits”, is now available under Package Auto Actions of the Subscriber Packages tab.
- If set, the Usage Limit settings of the subscriber Internet service with customized Usage Limit settings will reset to follow the package default settings after the days specified in the auto action.
- The Auto-Reset Speed Usage Limit setting is now automatically added when the Internet service is activated and the package has default bypass settings set.
- Invoice items transitioned from quote items now follow the rate updated in the quote.
- Invoice Day, Invoice Due Day, Term Start Day, and Auto-pay Day filter conditions now have a consistent “Last Day” filter value option.
- Aging ranges in Accounts Receivable Aging Report now follows days count instead of the end of month count.