What’s new in VISP
We’re updating VISP regularly. Check back here to see the latest improvements and newest features.
- In mobile view, clicking on an item in the sidebar menu now collapse/hide the sidebar to display the page fully.
- Error when removing a credit card is now fixed for ISPs with Stripe merchant.
- Clicking the Send button after changing the To filter of a mass email template without saving now sends the email template to the newly selected filter.
- Report builder queries are now more optimized.
- Renaming a package with a future bill start date now updates the package invoice item displayed in the upcoming invoice.
- Subscriber Count column in Items table now displays the count of subscribers who have a current subscription of the item.
- If the package is billable and the recurring item is missing, item is now created for the package on activation.
- Top-up changes in vPortal is now available
- Location title and subtitle options are now available in the signup_packages_by_location shortcode. It can be set to be placed at the top or at the bottom of the page.
- Prompt to save changes now only displays if there are changes that need to be saved for My Visp settings.
- Send button is no longer hidden from the Email dock when the email content is too long or multiple attachments are added.
- Flexible option is now restored for tickets after it went missing at the start of 2021.
- ISP company is now displayed correctly in the Terms of Service for ticket signature.
- Non-vendor-specific attributes are now supported when adding custom RADIUS attributes in the Network Authentication settings of a package.
New Features & Improvements:
- Support for Variable Quantity in Visp is now available.
- Uploading multiple attachments to a subscriber is now available.
- Option to show “Recurring” in subscriber-perspective invoice view is now available for custom items in the Items Manager settings.
- Top-up settings for vPortal is now available under Packages settings.
- Map is now improved with the following features: “what if” (Planning) map mode that enables the user to plan PtP links, KML export format, new filter option and custom filter layers, default system of measurement for distance and height unit, option to lock/unlock the dragging of sites, search revamp, and custom site icons
- Searching a subscriber using other subscriber information is now available in the Add Ticket dock.
- Dashboard, Ticket Types, Payments settings are now moved from the Settings page to the Visp menu.
- ISP can now choose to apply the invoicing suspension on inactive packages rule to inactive packages that have yet to start billing.
- Map menu is no longer covered when Visp sidebar is displayed in full.
- ‘Cannot read property ‘id’ of null’ error displayed when renaming a package is now fixed.
- IP address and Smart Session values are now displayed correctly in the Edit Inventory dock.
- Payment Distribution option is now displayed correctly in the Accounting Controls of the Payments setting.
- Payment distribution order invoices option is now applied correctly in the Receive Payment invoices list.
- Tax can now be setup when adding a custom item to an upcoming invoice.
- Letter case is now ignored when validating email addresses entered in the To field of the Email Subscriber dock.
- Billed hosting, email accounts, and UBO report links are now displaying correctly.
- Blank MAC Address-type custom fields will no longer cause issues when loading reports.
- Usage data calculation accuracy is now improved for the Usage Report for Internet Service (Date Bound).
- Settings of a custom dashboard widget with an excessive number of items can now be updated without errors.
- Clicking on the matched billing, technical, marketing email in search now displays results in the subscriber table correctly.
- Active Subscribers Report snapshot should now be stored and sent successfully.
- Components are now displayed correctly when viewing an Internet package with average usage threshold exclusion setting enabled.
- Scroll bar in Visp menu is now displayed only if needed.
- Dots are now removed in the Sign Out icon.