What’s new in VISP
We’re updating VISP regularly. Check back here to see the latest improvements and newest features.
- Subscribers with ACTIVE Dish Network service Report now displays balance total and can now be filtered by subscriber status.
- Fresnel chart for subscribers with no equipment should now display in the Mapping page.
- History log when updating Site Location for Site Equipment is now displayed correctly.
- Google Calendar in 64-bit Java UBO app should now auto-login without a captcha by default.
- Active Custom Fields Report is now available in UBO. The report will display all activated custom fields in UBO and have an option to group totals by the selected custom field.
- Email Subscriber user right is now separated from the Produce Mass Email user right.
- Ticket and Schedule Manager back-end code is now cleaned up.
- If subscriber location id is blank, the Account Manager Upgrade list is now filtered using package location ID if both the “Use subscriber’s location ID to filter the upgrade package list” and the “use the location ID of the currently subscribed package to filter upgrade the package list.” is checked.
- Currency is now displayed in the excess charge per Gigabyte/Megabyte option in Usage-based billing settings.
- Custom Package Name is now displayed in the prorate charges generated when unsuspending a package.
- Combined user rights are now broken down into different user rights. In addition, new “Delete Notes/Tickets/Attachments” user right is now added to UBO.
- Email Subscriber is now linked to Produce Mass Email user right.
- Hibernated package will now take precedence than suspended package status in determining the status of the subscriber.
- Country code is now passed to IPPay for Saint Kitts and Nevis ISPs.
- History log is now added when updating Auto Action in Settings. Also, adding of history log when updating auto actions in the lower tabs is now improved.
- Tax exempt option of the subscriber is now applied when adding custom invoice items.
- Login time display for “Online now” in the Usage Statistics Report is now updated if the latest disconnect time is later than the login time.
- The Amount label in the ISP Payment window will now display a red mediator when the amount is equal to 0.00.
- UBO now restricts saving blank condition filters, usually happens when a user removes the last filter condition. Also, mass mail script will now be restricted from sending email templates with broken filter conditions to subscribers.
- Credit card encoding for ISPs with Oriental Bank merchant is now updated to avoid issues when adding or updating credit card data.
- Zip Code/Postal Code formatting when sending to merchants is now improved to avoid invalid errors.
New updates as of Nov 26, 2019 9:25 PM PST:
- Subscribers with ACTIVE Dish Network service Report now displays subscribers uniquely and displays Account Number, Set Top Box, and Package Setup Date columns as sub-details of the subscriber.
- Packages that an Account is Subscribed to Report now displays the Current Balance of the susbcriber.
- Multi-ISP app users can now establish a connection with Tower Coverage in the Settings window.
- Statement message area in PDF is now adjusted to avoid adding an extra page.
- Packages that an Account is Subscribed to Report now has Subscriber Count and Package Count totals summary.
- Customer ID, Status, Balance columns are now added to Subscribers with ACTIVE Dish Network service Report.
- UBO cache is now cleared when encountering errors in loading the main table on login.
- Statement Period used in Email Subscriber window is now based on the user preference instead of the default statement period.
- Copy from Subscriber Primary Contact now works even if all of the billing contact fields are blank.
- Filters in mapping are now improved so that only the subscribers that match the selected filter conditions will be displayed.
- Visp payment status is now reloaded even if the app user does not restart UBO.
- Choose Columns now displays fields that were previously missing.
- Active Subscribers Report now includes Active Packages column which displays the active packages of the subscriber at that certain period.
- For Quickbooks Online in the Settings window, disclaimer text is now added and “Beta” label is now removed.
- Asterisk is now displayed when the label is turned to red for incomplete errors to assist app users with color vision deficiency.
- If “includes notes on print” is the only update in a ticket, the ticket notification email will not be sent.
- When adding new packages, the term end date is now synced to existing prorate or package items instead of custom recurring items.
- The API key used for mapping is now updated.
- Character limit is now increased to 100 for equipment Make, Model, and Description fields.
New updates as of Oct 28, 2019 10:20 PM PST:
- Active Subscribers Report is now available in UBO. It displays subscribers who have active services, within a given date range.
- Assigned CPE Report now contains AP and SSID columns.
- If an ISP does not have Google Calendar integration enabled, Ticket and Schedule Reports will automatically adjust the date checked from the scheduled start date of a ticket to the added date of the ticket.