What’s new in VISP
We’re updating VISP regularly. Check back here to see the latest improvements and newest features.
- When adding a new subscriber, entered payment details are no longer saved if the payment method is not selected.
- Updating Equipment Tab will no longer remove the saved credit card and eCheck data in the billing options tab.
- By default, Maximum Contractual Downstream Bandwidth (Business/Government) and Maximum Contractual Upstream Bandwidth (Business/Government) are now displayed when loading the FCC Broadband Deployment report with an end date before July 1, 2019.
New updates as of Mar 31, 2020 8:29 PM PST:
- Users can now add credit card token to subscribers without the “Unable to update. No records returned!” error.
- Fixed Broadband Subscription by Block report should now display values as expected.
- Sync to existing term is now restored when adding another instance of a package to non-monthly subscribers.
- Exception is now fixed when adding a new subscriber using a multi-ISP app user.
- Usage from login attempts of the account is no longer included in the Usage Reports.
- The current IP Address of the user is now displayed in the IP access error message.
- Optimization code fixes applied to Cash Flow Report and Payments Received Report.
- Token URL is now regenerated for Router equipment to avoid errors in accessing the Manage Router page. Also, prompt is now displayed if there are errors generating the token URL instead of displaying the Windows Explorer.
- Display tax in 2 decimal places option is now saved in the Report Snapshot setting.
- Customer ID is now displayed in payment and memo PDFs.
- By default, the Send email checkbox is now unchecked in the Add Package window. For those who wish to have it checked by default, you may contact VISP to assist you.
- IP Address column is now available in the Subscriber MAC Addresses Report.
- Display Tax in 2 decimal places option is now added to the Billing History Report.
- Recurring custom line items are now prorated correctly.
- Fully paying a partially paid invoice will now close the invoice for ISPs with a checked “Automatically close invoices when it is Paid Up” option.
- Billing email is now maxed out to 75 characters in the portal view of the invoice/payments.
- Invoice logo in portal now follows 100px max-height and auto-width or 300px max-width and auto-height.
- Triggers to send an email when a package is unsuspended and when a package is reactivated are now available.
- UBO now supports Jamaica country code.
- Send Email option in Add Package window is now checked by default upon adding a subscriber’s first package.
- When the first instance of the recurring custom invoice item is deleted/voided, the recurring date of the voided item is followed.
- Tax generated when creating the setup fee quote item is now consistent with the behavior when creating the setup fee invoice item.
- When sending a mass email template, prompt now displays the correct number of checked subscribers who will receive the email.
- Changes in text formatting through Mass Email editor buttons will now enable Save and Save As buttons.
- Merge Fields list in Mass Email now displays custom fields of the selected ISP instead of all ISPs.
New updates as of Feb 26, 2020 9:52 PM PST:
- Cash Flow Report now includes Custom Fields 1 to 4 columns.
- In FCC Broadband Deployment Report, Maximum Contractual Downstream Bandwidth (Business/Government) and Maximum Contractual Upstream Bandwidth (Business/Government) columns are now hidden, by default. Also, filename on export is now shortened.
- Exclude subscribers that had a zero balance in the last X days(s) behavior for adding late fee now considers the subscriber’s balance within the last X days instead of only on the Xth day.
- Quote should now display without errors for items with single quote symbol (‘).
- “Auto Suspend x Days after invoice generation, if past due” now supports up to 120 days.
- Selected recurring prorate option is now displayed in the subscriber history.
- UBO-QBO Balance Summary report, under Others Category, is now available to all ISPs with QBO integration enabled.
- Generating invoice terms now ignores any voided invoice.
- The “Include First Name and Last Name” option is now applied to the PDF versions of the Statements, Debit Memos, Credit Memos, and Payments.
- Subscribers with complete data but with “conflict” and “incomplete” terms in their custom fields have been excluded from the “Only Alerts” filter. The list now only shows red subscribers.
- Status changes should now work as expected if 0 days is selected for changing status to Due.
- Usage report for subscribers of ISPs on Smartsession should now be added to the invoice if the usage report in the invoice is enabled.
New updates as of Feb 5, 2020 9:22 PM PST:
- Additional optimization is applied to the auto action script.
- City column is now available in the sub-details of the Sales Tax Liability Report.
- Authenticated Devices column is now displayed in the Internet and Internet Hotspot Service MAC Address Report if the “only display services with multiple devices authenticating the same username” option is checked.
- Custom Field now has a new “Text Paragraph” type where users can enter longer text like paragraphs into the custom fields.
- Internet and Internet Hotspot Service MAC Address Report now has “Only display services with multiple devices authenticating using same username” option.
- “Auto Suspend x Days after invoice generation, if past due” now supports up to 100 days.
- Email Reminder is now renamed to Email Template in the Subscriber menu. Also, templates created in the Email Subscriber window will no longer be saved if it matches an existing template with the same subject.
- Auto-login in Google Calendar should now work as expected.
- Negative percent rates are now displayed correctly.
- Sending of usage-triggered templates now matches with the usage of the subscriber as displayed in the usage report.
- Saisei error is now skipped when moving services from one package to another.
- When adding a new subscriber, clicking a subscriber in the main table is temporarily disabled until the subscriber is successfully added.
- When subscriber auto action is selected to not overwrite package auto actions, a subscriber history log is now added.
- Selection in the changes prompt for custom billing in Settings is now saved in the ISP history logs.
- Auto-suspend details when adding a custom recurring item is now displayed in the subscriber history log.
- Package password update portion in the Update Password page is now hidden If Packages is unchecked from the Account Manager settings in UBO.
- Invoice Item Group Report Report 2 now displays quantity sub-details correctly.
- Custom package name is now used for setup fee and prorate invoice charges generated through UBO.