What’s new in VISP
We’re updating VISP regularly. Check back here to see the latest improvements and newest features.
- City of the subscriber is now added to the Income By Account Report details.
- Additional custom field values are now displayed correctly in the main table.
- When payment covers the balance of the subscriber, auto-retry credit card processing will no longer run until the next declined auto-pay of the subscriber.
- Error displayed when navigating on the Map page is now fixed.
- Additional custom fields more than 20 are now available.
- LSD field format restriction is now removed.
- A queueing system has been implemented for the QBO Sync feature, which will allow for automatic re-attempt of failed syncs and handle QBO API’s request/minute limit.
- ISPs can now set a Sync Start Date to limit how far back the QBO Sync will include.
- ISPs can now add items to a credit memo, and the total of the items will be the credit memo amount. If QBO integration is enabled, these items are synced to QBO as well.
- If QBO integration is enabled, whenever the user creates/updates and outbound deposit report, the changes are synced to its corresponding deposit transaction in QBO (a new one is created if it’s non-existent).
- The Chart of Accounts dock feature has been implemented, wherein the user can create Account codes with ISP-defined types.
- An account (from the ISP-defined Chart of Accounts) can now be assigned to an item.
- Income by Account Report (Date Bound) has been added – contains item count and income per Account (from the Chart of Accounts), with a multi-month summary table if the date range covers multiple months.
- The address pin of the subscriber in the Map can now be updated if the lock is unlocked.
- Updating the address pin will only update the lat and long values, but not the address details.
- Extra spaces in the Visp menu are now cleaned up for those users who have the settings rights disabled.
- “Invoice Not Found On Customer” error message is now cleaned up.
- Map loading is now more optimized. Loading indicator of subscribers is also added.
- When clicking on the map of the subscriber’s address, the subscriber tooltip of the address is now displayed after loading all subscribers on the map only if the eye icon is enabled.
- Company name is now displayed in the subscriber pin tooltip in the Map if first name and last name are blank.
- Address pins of filtered subscribers are now displayed on the map only if the eye icon is enabled.
- Updating MAC address in vPortal now includes internet hotspot service, instead of just the internet service.
- Ticket details tooltip in resource timeline view now hides when hovering away from the ticket.
- When assigning equipment in the Subscriber dock, the equipment that matches the entered MAC Address is now assigned correctly.
- Prorate amount is now calculated correctly if a package is added to an invoice containing an existing package.
- Adding a custom item to an existing invoice no longer updates the due date if it defaults to a past due date.
- “Total Balance Due” is now renamed “Total Balance” in PDFs.
- Order of invoices and payments is now improved.
- 24-hour time validation on processing refunds is now improved for accuracy.
- If the first name and last name of the subscriber are blank, company is now forwarded to the merchant as the account name on payment processing.
- Address 1 is now always required regardless of the “Allow international address” check option.
- Receiving payment via the main menu no longer displays a blank error.
- Start and End merge fields are now displayed based on ISP’s timezone in the ticket PDF.
- Missing payment user permissions are now added to avoid errors in the Payments tab of the Subscriber dock.
- The indented balance at the last row in the subscriber Transactions table is now displayed correctly.
- Adding a custom item to an invoice with multiple terms no longer causes the undefined end term error.
- Custom item with “prorate” name is no longer displayed similar to a package in the invoice.
- Expiration date validation warning is now displayed for expired cards on viewing the subscriber Payment options.
- is empty and is not empty conditions are now filtering the main table correctly.
- Mass email to all subscribers is now working as expected.
- Refund setting options are now updated correctly after saving.
- Updating burst time to 0 sec in provisioning settings of the package can now be saved if down burst and up burst are both set to 0.
- “Automatically unsuspend even if the payment made online covers only the balance forward.” option is now saved successfully.
- Start and End merge fields are now displayed based on ISP’s timezone.
- Strange cursor behavior on typing in the Ticket window is now fixed.
- IP Address is now searchable in the Inventory tab.
- Updating the auto-pay setting now enables the Save button even if there are errors in other setting areas.
- Subscriber username character limit is now increased from 35 to 80.
- Schedule time options for tickets now only include time from 6 AM to 8 PM.
- Ticket count in the Scheduling dashboard widget is now calculated correctly.
- Setup fee item rate of the package is now saved correctly when updating the setup fee of packages.
- Updating the item’s Recurring option now correctly generates a new recurring or nonrecurring invoice item.
- Option to turn off email notification when a new subscriber successfully signed up is now available in Portal > Online Signup settings.
- Include service term dates on PDF invoices and on the Account Manager option is now displayed correctly in Visp.
- Clicking on Manage Domain in the Domain Hosting Report now loads the control panel without errors for those hosting domain passwords with > symbol.