What’s new in VISP
We’re updating VISP regularly. Check back here to see the latest improvements and newest features.
- Option to hide setup fee in upgrade page in vPortal is now available under Portal settings > Account Manager > Internet Service Settings.
- Subscriber password value is now hidden in the HTML code when the “View Password & Emails“ permission is not allowed for the current app user.
- City column header label in reports is now dynamically displayed based on the ISPs’ country.
- ISL dropdown is now automatically set to GCI – Grand Cayman Island for ISPs on Cayman Island.
- Updating paper invoice fee description and rate in the Items setting now cascades changes to subscriber paper invoice default rate.
- Apply paper invoice prompt text is now updated to clearly state that the action will activate the default paper invoice option of the selected subscriber group.
- BIll to item invoice date is now generated correctly to the parent subscriber invoice.
- vPortal signup page now checks the exact location ID for hotspot packages.
- Quote reversal items can now be deleted without errors.
- Items table in settings is now updated after saving item price changes.
- PDF is now generated correctly based on subscriber’s language preference.
- Blank statements list is now displayed in vPortal for those subscribers without any statements yet.
- Some of the labels for French invoice PDF are now changed to lowercase.
- Email service suspended and reactivated in Visp now updates accordingly.
- Updating speed limits for a hotspot service in the package settings no longer causes error that delays saving of changes.
- ISP payment past due message is no longer displayed for a non-admin user.
- Missing integrations for IRM are now added.
- Subscriber Address Report is now available under the Subscribers category which contains the subscriber’s primary address, including coordinates, and the billing address.
- The billed-from-child item now always gets added to the same open invoice for the month if the Add the item to a new invoice option is unchecked.
- Task, Custom Fields, and Attachments added to the ticket type template no longer go missing after several updates to other ticket type templates.
- Searching coordinates in Map now displays the pin correctly.
- Usage Report is now optimized to load faster.
- ISP is now checked when adding or updating customer attachments and notes.
- For those with Twilio enabled, users are now restricted from sending an empty SMS message.
- Package charges with a future bill start date that are set to bill to another subscriber are now generated correctly to the other subscriber.
- Payment PDF format is now displayed correctly in Visp.
- Subscriber history logs table are now displayed without errors.
- Clicking on a history log now displays the log in the history prompt.
- Payment Receipt PDF is now generated correctly without any incorrect duplicate entry.
- Users can now view and click on the View Account Items button in the Account config drawer to open a report that lists all the items associated with it.
- Option to enable Facebook Messenger is now available under Messaging Service settings. If enabled, subscribers can now link and unlink their accounts to their Facebook Messenger accounts through a process facilitated by the Messenger bot. After a successful link, the subscriber can now follow up on their existing tickets and add notes to them, as well as submit a new ticket.
- ISP payment reinforcement is now integrated into the Visp app, similar to UBO.
- The Paid-by-Another calculations have been updated so that if the setting is “Bill full amount”, the final amount charged to the parent now takes into account the child item’s tax. In addition, if the setting is “Bill full amount” and the child’s item’s tax is updated, the parent’s item’s total amount is also updated.
- Invoicing script now considers the non-taxable amount when generating the billed-from-child item to the parent.
- The Status column in the Transactions pop-up now displays the correct status.
- Last Modified column in subscriber history logs now displays the correct time.
- Clicking the usage report link via vPortal now displays the usage report page without the invalid page error.
- Multiple sessions of an IP Address are now displayed in the IP Search tool.
- Viewing a filter with Access Point condition now displays subscriber pins in the Map page.
- Archiving a customer without entering a cancel survey answer no longer displays an error.
- Scroll bar is now added to the filter view if the conditions list is too long.
- Existing phone numbers of a subscriber are now autocompleted in the ticket contact details on adding a new ticket.
- Authorize API Login ID validation is now decreased from 8 to 7 required characters.
- Users can now choose to use the subscriber’s Primary address, Billing address, or the Associated Location of one of the subscriber’s packages as the ticket service address.
- Data Accounting Exclusion Schedule settings are now available.
- This allows ISPs to set periods to exempt Internet service accounting data from throttling and data limits during authentication.
- This also extends to showing the custom usage periods in the subscriber usage reports.
- DAE uses Data Accounting Service which now serves as the primary source of data usage info for the DAE-enabled packages.
- Packages are now hibernated on the scheduled auto-hibernate even if the subscriber is suspended.