What’s new in VISP
We’re updating VISP regularly. Check back here to see the latest improvements and newest features.
- Subscribers with ACTIVE Independent Email service is now available in UBO.
- Passwords with special characters are now displayed correctly in the Email merge fields.
- Edit own Notes/Tickets/Attachments user right is now applied correctly for Notes in Notes & History tab.
- Filters updated or created in Web UBO are now displayed correctly in Java UBO.
- Filter operators in Web UBO are now compatible with Java UBO and crons.
- Invoice Message validator is no longer triggered unless changes are made.
- After clearing the search field, the highlighted row is now displayed in the table without the need to scroll down or go to another tab.
- Average Revenue Per User Report now considers if the package of the subscriber has a custom pricing setup.
- Late Fee sub-conditions checkboxes are now independent of the default late fee condition, similar to paper invoice fee settings.
- Auto-reset speed limits auto action is now available when speed limits for the Internet service have been modified.
- Highlighting focus in MAC is now disabled for Make, Model, Description to avoid the funky typing reset behavior.
- Typing detection in the IP Address field is now improved to avoid the funky cursor behavior.
- If “Merchant Processing Optional” user right is unchecked, “Process Payment Now” checkbox now continues to be checked and disabled even after posting a payment that unsuspends a subscriber.
New updates as of May 5, 2020 10:51 PM PST:
- Company Name is now the name displayed as the sender name when sending emails from UBO only if it matches the email addresses provided in the My Visp settings.
- Include inactive/prospect subscribers checkbox is now available in the Customer Mailing List report.
- View Credit Card Reports user right is now checked when accessing the Customer Cards Without Tokens reports.
- Clicking Report Center will now open one instance of the window.
- Date Chooser is now displayed for reports under the FCC category in the Reports Center. By default, the report date is set to the current month.
- “Any subscriber whose internet hotspot service will end in 10 days” trigger is now available in UBO.
- Edit Package right now includes Package Pricing and Package Auto Actions in the Subscriber Packages tab.
- Users can now choose “Account No” and “Parent Account No” for the TV service account.
- If “Parent Account No” is selected, the user can choose an existing TV service account Account No as the parent and the duplicate Account No restriction will be ignored.
- The “Disable limits on this service.” option is now available in the Usage-based Billing under the Internet service of the Subscriber Packages tab.
- If checked, the subscriber Internet service’s Usage limits will be set to “unlimited”.
- This option is automatically checked when the Internet service is activated and the package has default bypass settings checked in the Usage-based Billing under Packages of the Settings window.
- The package auto action option, “Auto-Reset → Usage Limits”, is now available under Package Auto Actions of the Subscriber Packages tab.
- If set, the Usage Limit settings of the subscriber Internet service with customized Usage Limit settings will reset to follow the package default settings after the days specified in the auto action.
- The Auto-Reset Speed Usage Limit setting is now automatically added when the Internet service is activated and the package has default bypass settings set.
- Invoice items transitioned from quote items now follow the rate updated in the quote.
- Invoice Day, Invoice Due Day, Term Start Day, and Auto-pay Day filter conditions now have a consistent “Last Day” filter value option.
- Aging ranges in Accounts Receivable Aging Report now follows days count instead of the end of month count.
- Error prompt is now updated to display a timeout reason if the server was down upon adding an attachment.
- Adding a ticket to a newly added subscriber will now create the ticket to that subscriber.
- “Terms: (unchecked)” is now displayed in the history log if the Generate Term is unchecked upon adding the package.
- Usage trigger and usage report now consider if a device was either deleted or moved.
- When adding a new subscriber, entered payment details are no longer saved if the payment method is not selected.
- Updating Equipment Tab will no longer remove the saved credit card and eCheck data in the billing options tab.
- By default, Maximum Contractual Downstream Bandwidth (Business/Government) and Maximum Contractual Upstream Bandwidth (Business/Government) are now displayed when loading the FCC Broadband Deployment report with an end date before July 1, 2019.
New updates as of Mar 31, 2020 8:29 PM PST:
- Users can now add credit card token to subscribers without the “Unable to update. No records returned!” error.
- Fixed Broadband Subscription by Block report should now display values as expected.
- Sync to existing term is now restored when adding another instance of a package to non-monthly subscribers.
- Exception is now fixed when adding a new subscriber using a multi-ISP app user.
- Usage from login attempts of the account is no longer included in the Usage Reports.
- The current IP Address of the user is now displayed in the IP access error message.