What’s new in VISP
We’re updating VISP regularly. Check back here to see the latest improvements and newest features.
- Ticket and Schedule Manager will now load tickets based on the checked filters.Checking or unchecking a ticket status filter will now reload the TSM with the ticket details of the checked filters.
- Ticket type templates with messed up
- Updating a package service from Internet to Internet Hotspot service now update pricing data correctly.
- Invalid and expired credit card in ISP Auto-pay settings is now validated only when ISP has Credit Card as the default payment method
- Term dates of quote items are now generated correctly when term end date is synced to existing invoice items..
- UBO now takes authority for equipment data with Zabbix integration.
- Null hibernation dates now display as “At the end
- Add Equipment in Zabbix Monitoring is now working as expected.
- Subscriber Usage Report should now display data instead of errors.
- UBO can now support Panama ISPs.
- For subscribers with both an email address and SMS address as the To recipient, attachments can now be viewed when accessing the email address.
- Tax Criterion breakdown now separates the criterion by name and percent rate in the
- Closing an invoice when the total invoice amount is fully paid now works as expected if option to “close invoices when it is Paid Up” is checked.
- Routing number field validation in Payment Reminders is now consistent with
- Optimization changes are now added to main table and TSM. Also, selected subscriber in the main table should now display details in the lower tabs consistently.
- Oriental Bank record for existing cards are now replaced when the card
- Adding an item with same name of an inactive item will now reactivate the inactive item and save the new details of the item.
- Sorting phone number columns in main table is now working as expected.
- Sync button in the Statements tab has been updated so that the payment distributions in QBO (outside the sync feature) are overwritten and UBO and QBO have consistent distribution data. However, it only works if the Automatically apply
Version 8.0 Beta
- bug fix 21074 : Invoice item window with listed invoice items now closes only when Close button is clicked.
- bug fix 21084 : ISP Access for an app user now only updates when ISP Access dropdown is