What’s new in VISP
We’re updating VISP regularly. Check back here to see the latest improvements and newest features.
- When sending a mass email template, prompt now displays the correct number of checked subscribers who will receive the email.
- Changes in text formatting through Mass Email editor buttons will now enable Save and Save As buttons.
- Merge Fields list in Mass Email now displays custom fields of the selected ISP instead of all ISPs.
New updates as of Feb 26, 2020 9:52 PM PST:
- Cash Flow Report now includes Custom Fields 1 to 4 columns.
- In FCC Broadband Deployment Report, Maximum Contractual Downstream Bandwidth (Business/Government) and Maximum Contractual Upstream Bandwidth (Business/Government) columns are now hidden, by default. Also, filename on export is now shortened.
- Exclude subscribers that had a zero balance in the last X days(s) behavior for adding late fee now considers the subscriber’s balance within the last X days instead of only on the Xth day.
- Quote should now display without errors for items with single quote symbol (‘).
- “Auto Suspend x Days after invoice generation, if past due” now supports up to 120 days.
- Selected recurring prorate option is now displayed in the subscriber history.
- UBO-QBO Balance Summary report, under Others Category, is now available to all ISPs with QBO integration enabled.
- Generating invoice terms now ignores any voided invoice.
- The “Include First Name and Last Name” option is now applied to the PDF versions of the Statements, Debit Memos, Credit Memos, and Payments.
- Subscribers with complete data but with “conflict” and “incomplete” terms in their custom fields have been excluded from the “Only Alerts” filter. The list now only shows red subscribers.
- Status changes should now work as expected if 0 days is selected for changing status to Due.
- Usage report for subscribers of ISPs on Smartsession should now be added to the invoice if the usage report in the invoice is enabled.
New updates as of Feb 5, 2020 9:22 PM PST:
- Additional optimization is applied to the auto action script.
- City column is now available in the sub-details of the Sales Tax Liability Report.
- Authenticated Devices column is now displayed in the Internet and Internet Hotspot Service MAC Address Report if the “only display services with multiple devices authenticating the same username” option is checked.
- Custom Field now has a new “Text Paragraph” type where users can enter longer text like paragraphs into the custom fields.
- Internet and Internet Hotspot Service MAC Address Report now has “Only display services with multiple devices authenticating using same username” option.
- “Auto Suspend x Days after invoice generation, if past due” now supports up to 100 days.
- Email Reminder is now renamed to Email Template in the Subscriber menu. Also, templates created in the Email Subscriber window will no longer be saved if it matches an existing template with the same subject.
- Auto-login in Google Calendar should now work as expected.
- Negative percent rates are now displayed correctly.
- Sending of usage-triggered templates now matches with the usage of the subscriber as displayed in the usage report.
- Saisei error is now skipped when moving services from one package to another.
- When adding a new subscriber, clicking a subscriber in the main table is temporarily disabled until the subscriber is successfully added.
- When subscriber auto action is selected to not overwrite package auto actions, a subscriber history log is now added.
- Selection in the changes prompt for custom billing in Settings is now saved in the ISP history logs.
- Auto-suspend details when adding a custom recurring item is now displayed in the subscriber history log.
- Package password update portion in the Update Password page is now hidden If Packages is unchecked from the Account Manager settings in UBO.
- Invoice Item Group Report Report 2 now displays quantity sub-details correctly.
- Custom package name is now used for setup fee and prorate invoice charges generated through UBO.
- Add Packages, Edit Packages, and Delete Packages user rights are now separated from the Edit Subscribers user right and can now be modified individually.
- Package Upgrade request/modification/cancellation email sent to the ISP now displays “Account Manager
” as the From detail.
- If an ISP is already using vPortal as the default subscriber portal, unrelated Portal nodes are now hidden in the Settings.
- History log is now added when a new tax is created in the Settings window.
- Ticket ID is now searchable in the Notes & History tab.
- Late Fee is now set to None for new subscribers if default late fee is unchecked. Also, if the user clicked “Apply” and the “By default” checkbox is unchecked, the late fee setting for the selected subscribers will be updated to “None”.
- The minimum width for Site Equipment panel in Equipment Manager is now adjusted to prevent components from hiding.
- FCC 477 column headers are now excluded when exporting to CSV to avoid errors during upload.
- FCC 477 column names have been updated to match with the FCC standards. Also. max download values should now display correctly.
- Subscribers with ACTIVE Dish Network service Report now displays balance total and can now be filtered by subscriber status.
- Fresnel chart for subscribers with no equipment should now display in the Mapping page.
- History log when updating Site Location for Site Equipment is now displayed correctly.
- Google Calendar in 64-bit Java UBO app should now auto-login without a captcha by default.
- Active Custom Fields Report is now available in UBO. The report will display all activated custom fields in UBO and have an option to group totals by the selected custom field.
- Email Subscriber user right is now separated from the Produce Mass Email user right.
- Ticket and Schedule Manager back-end code is now cleaned up.
- If subscriber location id is blank, the Account Manager Upgrade list is now filtered using package location ID if both the “Use subscriber’s location ID to filter the upgrade package list” and the “use the location ID of the currently subscribed package to filter upgrade the package list.” is checked.
- Currency is now displayed in the excess charge per Gigabyte/Megabyte option in Usage-based billing settings.
- Custom Package Name is now displayed in the prorate charges generated when unsuspending a package.
- Combined user rights are now broken down into different user rights. In addition, new “Delete Notes/Tickets/Attachments” user right is now added to UBO.
- Email Subscriber is now linked to Produce Mass Email user right.
- Hibernated package will now take precedence than suspended package status in determining the status of the subscriber.
- Country code is now passed to IPPay for Saint Kitts and Nevis ISPs.
- History log is now added when updating Auto Action in Settings. Also, adding of history log when updating auto actions in the lower tabs is now improved.
- Tax exempt option of the subscriber is now applied when adding custom invoice items.
- Login time display for “Online now” in the Usage Statistics Report is now updated if the latest disconnect time is later than the login time.
- The Amount label in the ISP Payment window will now display a red mediator when the amount is equal to 0.00.