- Invoicing script has been updated so that the legacy grouped package invoice items transition correctly during billing.
- Multiple term dates are now displayed as expected when adding a package.
- Option to allow editing an IP Address field of a dynamic Internet service IP Address has been added to Package Settings.
- Package IP Address column in the main table is now updated when updating IP in Devices node of Packages tab.
- New set of identified code exceptions encountered when using UBO are now fixed.
- Usage Report for Internet Service, Service IP Address Report, and Accounts Receivable Report now loads data correctly for multi-ISP app users by simply selecting an ISP in the report.
- Auto-pay Day is now editable in the Add New Subscriber window and Lower Tabs even if Auto-pay is not enabled for subscribers with billing option set to Flexible.
- Report Name, date range, and ISP domain is now displayed in the default filename when exporting a report to CSV.