- Authentication function has been updated with a MAC checker to catch and update erroneous MACs during authentication.
- Email types (billing/technical/marketing) are now considered for “Any subscribers whose payment is posted” trigger.
- Statements Tab should now continue to display completely when UBO is resized. If UBO is too small, a scroll bar is already available to view the hidden components.
- New set of identified code exceptions encountered when using UBO are now fixed.
- Username now has a dropdown icon when it has stored login credentials. Also, double-clicking on a username in the Manage Stored Users window now loads the login credentials in the Login window.
- Status checkboxes are now added to the Tickets and Schedule Report (Unscheduled) report.
- “Allow editing of Auth MAC and IP Address for suspended subscribers” option is now considered in Account Manager.