- Add Packages, Edit Packages, and Delete Packages user rights are now separated from the Edit Subscribers user right and can now be modified individually.
- Package Upgrade request/modification/cancellation email sent to the ISP now displays “Account Manager
” as the From detail.
- If an ISP is already using vPortal as the default subscriber portal, unrelated Portal nodes are now hidden in the Settings.
- History log is now added when a new tax is created in the Settings window.
- Ticket ID is now searchable in the Notes & History tab.
- Late Fee is now set to None for new subscribers if default late fee is unchecked. Also, if the user clicked “Apply” and the “By default” checkbox is unchecked, the late fee setting for the selected subscribers will be updated to “None”.
- The minimum width for Site Equipment panel in Equipment Manager is now adjusted to prevent components from hiding.
- FCC 477 column headers are now excluded when exporting to CSV to avoid errors during upload.
- FCC 477 column names have been updated to match with the FCC standards. Also. max download values should now display correctly.