Nov 12, 2018 9:36 PM PST
- If a subscriber has encountered a loading issue in Account Manager while posting payment, duplicate payment check is now increased from 5 minutes to 15 minutes to avoid duplicate posting of payments.
- The Check My Statement page in the Account Manager now displays the balance correctly for ISPs based on the balance due display settings.
- The Term End Date field has been added back in the Add Package window for sub-based ISPs. Also, the bill for new packages now syncs correctly with an existing term for sub-based ISP subscribers that are billed non-monthly.
- In Google Calendar tab of TSM, Google Calendar list now displays correctly without overlapping each other.
- Location ID in Primary Account Tab now does not trigger an editable state when the subscriber has a comma-separated Location ID.
- New set of identified code exceptions encountered when using UBO are now fixed.