- Populating customer list in UBO main table is now optimized.
- App users with IP restrictions are now be able to add attachments to subscribers.
- UBO now displays an error prompt and prevents the user from saving the CC/eCheck account if the Oriental Bank server returned an error.
- After adding a new subscriber, the new subscriber will be automatically selected in the UBO main table.
- Unsent email templates generated from scheduled/automated mass emails (caused by a downtime) will now be sent automatically within a span of 5 hours.
- The auto-action cron scripts have been updated so that Auto-Delete auto-action now behaves as expected in relation to the “un-assign equipment on subscriber deletion” setting.
- New set of identified code exceptions encountered when using UBO are now fixed.