Apr 09, 2019 10:45 PM PST
- Receiving multiple TR069 managed router type equipment should now continue as expected without crashing UBO.
- Print in My Visp Statement now displays the Statement PDF without errors.
- For 32-bit Java users, PDFs are now automatically displayed in the default browser if default PDF viewer is not Adobe or Foxit.
- Critical and Optional updates are now identified when displaying the Update button in UBO.
- If a new update is critical, the Update button will automatically replace the Enter button. Otherwise, the Update button will simply display beside the Enter button.
- Stored username list in the Login window can now be viewed when clicking on the Username field or pressing down arrow in the keyboard.
New updates as of Apr 23, 2019 9:00 PM PST:
- Saving credit card or eCheck data for subscribers will now work as expected.
- The Customer ID column is now added to the subscriber list when clicking on the item quantity in the Invoice Item Group Report.