- Internet service speed limits are now updated when moving active internet service accounts.
- Billing Day setting assignment functions have been updated so they are calculated correctly based on the subscriber’s sign-up date.
- Invoicing script has been updated so that it correctly shows the terms in the online signup page. In addition, the term end date for the new package is now correct based on the term count set by the user, superseding the synced date indicated in the Term End Date field.
- For multi-ISP app users, the ISP domain in the Report Center is now updated based on the selected value of the ISP domain in UBO.
- New set of identified code exceptions encountered when using UBO are now fixed.