- Mail Delivery settings panel has been added in the Settings window. ISP can now choose between ISP Mail Server or their own remote mail server for sending emails through UBO.
- If the ISP uses its own remote mail server, they’re required to enter valid email server credentials for UBO to successfully send them.
- Billing Days in the Add New Subscriber window are now populated correctly based on the selected day options and based on the Invoice Default settings in the Settings window.
- Usage Report for Internet Service now displays usage data summary for subscribers with internet service.
- Prepaid Support Event Report now displays data for consumed prepaid support event service.
- New set of identified code exceptions encountered when using UBO are now fixed.
- For multi-ISP app users, ISP Domain dropdown is now displayed in the available UBO reports.
- Default Site Height, found in the Site Location tab of the Equipment Manager, is now considered as the additional elevation for the Site in the Mapping page if there is no AGL saved for any Site Equipment assigned to the Site.