- When sending a mass email template, prompt now displays the correct number of checked subscribers who will receive the email.
- Changes in text formatting through Mass Email editor buttons will now enable Save and Save As buttons.
- Merge Fields list in Mass Email now displays custom fields of the selected ISP instead of all ISPs.
New updates as of Feb 26, 2020 9:52 PM PST:
- Cash Flow Report now includes Custom Fields 1 to 4 columns.
- In FCC Broadband Deployment Report, Maximum Contractual Downstream Bandwidth (Business/Government) and Maximum Contractual Upstream Bandwidth (Business/Government) columns are now hidden, by default. Also, filename on export is now shortened.
- Exclude subscribers that had a zero balance in the last X days(s) behavior for adding late fee now considers the subscriber’s balance within the last X days instead of only on the Xth day.
- Quote should now display without errors for items with single quote symbol (‘).