- When changing the subscriber’s tax setting, “Apply automatically after Save” option now automatically applies the selected tax to the invoice items with “Use Subscriber Tax Settings” as the tax option of their corresponding package or fee.
- Pre-auth device logging issue is now fixed.
- If the MAC address remains unassociated with any active internet service at the time the pre-auth device billing script runs, the MAC is included in the count once.
- If the MAC address is detected as associated with an active internet service at the time the pre-auth device billing script runs, the MAC is not included in the count.
- New set of identified code exceptions encountered when using UBO are now fixed.
- Backhaul equipment is now available in the AP dropdown of the Equipment Tab.