- The “Include First Name and Last Name” option is now applied to the PDF versions of the Statements, Debit Memos, Credit Memos, and Payments.
- Subscribers with complete data but with “conflict” and “incomplete” terms in their custom fields have been excluded from the “Only Alerts” filter. The list now only shows red subscribers.
- Status changes should now work as expected if 0 days is selected for changing status to Due.
- Usage report for subscribers of ISPs on Smartsession should now be added to the invoice if the usage report in the invoice is enabled.
New updates as of Feb 5, 2020 9:22 PM PST:
- Additional optimization is applied to the auto action script.
- City column is now available in the sub-details of the Sales Tax Liability Report.
- Authenticated Devices column is now displayed in the Internet and Internet Hotspot Service MAC Address Report if the “only display services with multiple devices authenticating the same username” option is checked.