- Option to show and hide text in the login password field is now available in Account Manager.
- Custom field columns in the main table now follows alphanumeric sorting.
- Ticket and Schedule Manager now displays only one instance, instead of multiple instances which caused the TSM to crash.
- “Yes, bill now with prorate.” option is now hidden when reactivating a hotspot service.
New updates as of Jul 30, 2019 9:46 PM PST:
- When transitioning a non-recurring custom quote item to an invoice item, the item is now added to the invoice with the same invoice date as the start date of the quote item if “Add to the current open invoice” option is selected.
- If the username entered in the Forget Password field matches the username of the subscriber, all of the subscriber’s saved email addresses that have at least one checked email type will now receive the reset password email.
- Changes in support site are now saved successfully if no errors are found.