- When adding a new subscriber, entered payment details are no longer saved if the payment method is not selected.
- Updating Equipment Tab will no longer remove the saved credit card and eCheck data in the billing options tab.
- By default, Maximum Contractual Downstream Bandwidth (Business/Government) and Maximum Contractual Upstream Bandwidth (Business/Government) are now displayed when loading the FCC Broadband Deployment report with an end date before July 1, 2019.
New updates as of Mar 31, 2020 8:29 PM PST:
- Users can now add credit card token to subscribers without the “Unable to update. No records returned!” error.
- Fixed Broadband Subscription by Block report should now display values as expected.