- Customer ID is now displayed in payment and memo PDFs.
- By default, the Send email checkbox is now unchecked in the Add Package window. For those who wish to have it checked by default, you may contact VISP to assist you.
- IP Address column is now available in the Subscriber MAC Addresses Report.
- Display Tax in 2 decimal places option is now added to the Billing History Report.
- Recurring custom line items are now prorated correctly.
- Fully paying a partially paid invoice will now close the invoice for ISPs with a checked “Automatically close invoices when it is Paid Up” option.
- Billing email is now maxed out to 75 characters in the portal view of the invoice/payments.
- Invoice logo in portal now follows 100px max-height and auto-width or 300px max-width and auto-height.